Reviews for The Deep End
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
LOVE THIS!
PLEASE WRITE MOOOREE!)
The Peppermint Field chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
This is really good so far :) I'm really enjoying ir
marli-slashs fan chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Yeah update, poor baby, to be sick.

Great part, so domestic.
Nire93 chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
this is a great fic! I cant wait for more!
yourprettyprettypetticoat chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
i just read all of this and love it, it's so original, can't wait for the next update.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
great chapter
BigDestiny chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Awww, poor little Joey. I hope he's okay. Not exactly the first Father's Day Kurt and Blaine were expecting. Hopefully, things get better from here.
fara1903 chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Hope nothing is seriously wrong with Joey!
DarkestAngel13 chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
oh no! poor little joey!
marli-slashs fan chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Great part and yead at the Hudmels !
fara1903 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Don't blame them for being tired at all! Parenting is hard work!
TheShrimpyGleek chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Loved it! :) I can't wait to see what twists and turns you have planned. Very interested!
BigDestiny chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Another great chapter. So good that everyone is being realistic about how difficult this is. I hope the twists and turns don't have anything to do with the DNA test. Thing sre difficult enough without the kids having two different fathers, or worse NEITHER of the kids is Cooper's.

I completely understand not being able to write after the season finale. I was supposed to have posted the next chapter of my story, K.U.R.T. and Me, on Friday and I don't even have the first draft finished. Kurt not getting in to NYADA was bad enough, that 'I didn't get in' was his last line of the episode is intolerable. And if I have to watch an entire season of Kurt working at the Lima Bean (like Sebastian predicted), I think I might slit my wrists!

Once again though, great chapter. I like all the little quiet moments you're writing for Kurt and Blaine, and now Burt and Carole.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
great story
Norway chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Really looking forward to an update on this!