Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
UsInOurShadows chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I love this story! There isn't many fics of TDC and I really love how you interpreted her back story. Very interesting!
P.s. I kind of like the idea of The so I'd have no probs with the romance as long as they're in character still. I doubt you'll leave anyone disappointed in upcoming chapters if and when you update.
YinYangSisters chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I actually am really enjoying this so far, and I thoroughly hope you'll update soon. No, a romantic situation would not be totally crazy :P There just isn't enough Devil's Carnival fics out there.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
This movie was amazing i love all of terrance's work:) this and Repo! the genetic opera
Enya chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
You write more? Would REALLY love to read more of it! 3
isabel chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
please write more!
Obliviousrose chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I don't know why I've only just read this now, but I'm glad I have :) I hope you update soon.
Sweeney Todd Fanatic chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love it so far! Can't wait to read more! :)
Tamara chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I loved the chapter and I think it would be great if you wrote it for them to have a romantic situation! Keep writing!
Lindsey Freeman chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I love this! You are talented writer, and TDC is awesome! Please update
Miss Elly chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I'm liking this a lot. Glad to see TDC has a page here now! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
CharmedPhoenix500 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Another great chapter :D I really like how you're using the flashbacks. And, no, you're not crazy; a lot of people like that pairing, myself included ;)
CockneyBird3 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love this!

I unfortunately was never able to see this film but I have the album and keep up with the news. I'm a huge Repo Genetic Opera fan so I had to follow this film too.

I find the Twin and Magician the most intriguing, particularly due to my love for Ogre and Bill Moseley. I was so excited to see someone has written a story for Twin.

The characters seem perfect, compared to songs, and the setting is brilliantly described.

I love her flashbacks as well.

Hopefully more Twin will b up soon.

And no, ur not crazy for that, I love that idea too.
FlaireSharpe chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
It was fantastic! And no, it wouldn't be crazy! It's one of my favorite pairings (-ss).
FlaireSharpe chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was really, really good! I love that we can write for TDC now. I like the flashback and didn't find it confusing at all.
CharmedPhoenix500 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I seriously love you for writing this :D

I really like the flashback sequence; it was very well written.

Can't wait for chapter 2!