Reviews for Heat
pschase chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
omg, that was the hottest slash blade/scud fic I have read! very well written slash too!
I am new to the alpha/omega verse but as far as I can tell this was right on target.
I hope you write more blade/scud fiction since you do it so well! Thanks for sharing this hot sexy story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Somehow my review doesn't appear ... Okay, last try.
That was hot! I'm not into the omega stuff, but this was yummy nevertheless.
Scud is so right, B is sooo attractive and good-looking!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was hot! I'm not into the omega stuff, but this was sexy nevertheless.
Scud is so right, B is way hot and sexy!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was hot! I'm not into this whole omega verse stuff, but this was a good read.
Scud is right, B is soooo hot and sexy!
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really enjoyed this. You wrote Scud really well and his thought processes were well written and explained. I never felt any gap in his personality.

The ABO I usually read is F&F but this was really good. I can totally see Scud being an Omega and Blade could be nothing but an Alpha. I was wondering if you use or would use knotting in an ABO verse? Though from what I understand that can sometimes be left for those who are mated if I've interpreted that correctly.

Anyhow, sublime.
Rabbits Keeper chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
that was amazing...
emthereble chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
love the story!
AnnaEnchanted chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is soo hot. You're writing is captivating. Fluid with no gaps. It's great
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So I love Scud. He's probably one of my favorite Norman Reedus characters even though he turns out to be a bad guy. Not sure why I'm obsessed with im but I am. I've never read a Blade fic, let alone anything with Scud in it. I applaude you because I don't think Blade is a particularly good-looking but you made it so I was like "uh..." staring at the screen like a goober cuz I it was hot!

Also, the Alpha and Omega thing was interesting. I've never read anything with that aspect (just kinda never gave it any thought) but now I think I might be browsing to find more stuff like that in other fandoms.

Thanks for writing such an interesting fic! I've been reading fanfiction for 9 years so its not often I run into a pairing/topic I've never read about.

Now I'm off to see what else you've written!

PS. My computer isn't letting me click ay og the boxes but pretend I added this to my favs. I'll try again later.
CherylB1964 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Interesting read I enjoyed it.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Well, I didn't really understand how Scud was "in heat" - he's not an animal, nor is he female ... but I did like the Three's Company reference.