Reviews for Toxic Green Eyes
AnonymousZGirl chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
I wonder what his plans are?
and who was that on the Phone?
I hope you write Chapter 4 soon but I guess I don't mind waiting though I am curious to know who it was Randall was talking to on the phone.
Dark Magix chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I love your story,please update soon! I can assure you I'm real and wasn't asked to review. This is after all Fanfiction where you can unleash your imagination and let it touch the hearts of those who still choose to dream. Imagination has no rules,that's what makes it what it is : The wonderful place to escape to when there's no where else.
Yours Truly,
Dark Magix
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
its really good! please write more :)
Ebitch chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Ok. I like the story so far. Sounded a little rapey. But it's great grammar and plot line so far. I'm guessing the cold voice that called Randall is either Waternose or Sully (don't ask). Please update soon! Earned a follow and favorite!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
WOW! I didn't see any of that comeing! So dose Randall plan on mutanting her into a reptillian monster cause that would explain why he took her. This is a very intresting story i can't wait for the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Whoa! What's gonna happen! :O
CorGryphonFeather chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what will happen!
Dream Dragoness chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Please continue! I've got too know what happens next? And will Boo get some pants?
mariangisborne chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
omg, i had a dream about this happening after watching the movie. well done. Mariangisborne
Daniel chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Make more;-;
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I don't know why but the Randall&Boo pairing kinda turns me on it's kinda kinky :D I wanna read more !
Tetraforce chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This should be rated M.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
i cant wait fpr the next chapter
Barely Meeting Expectations chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I really like this story; it's turning out great, and I can't wait for the next one! :D
Emily642 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Wow, this is more adult than I thought with drugs and cigarettes (Haha, did that sound stupid? XD) But, still really good! Can't wait to see his plan for her!