Reviews for Shakugan no Shana A Different Story
Sekai -The World chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Nice chapter! I half expected that Kariudo would be able to achieve his goal when Yuji talked about the doll rinne but oh well. Nice to see you updating!
Sacchin chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Awesome! Haha at Yuji and Shana's "flirting!" xD I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :3
Misaka 20.001 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
hope next chapter will come fast. Still asgreat as usual. I must check your other stories. Anyway, would you give me recomendation from what you write
Misaka 20.001 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
i assume you girls has watch till s3. On the side note, great improve. I would be happy to read till the end
Misaka 20.001 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
great thing you write their title in japan,
Misaka 20.001 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
i against shana non pettan! On the side note, it great morning
Misaka 20.001 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Heck the what! With same scene your sister can pull out another interesting story
Misaka 20.001 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
a familiar scene yet difference story. How far your sister watch shana?
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
I'm curious to see how everything will play out in the next chapter.
For now, I will tell you of some things that I have noticed.

So far, a lot of the chapters have tons of grammar mistakes and some sentences I had to re-read to understand what it said. (That probably isn't your guys' fault since I tend to read fast and miss things)
But this story is interesting and I will be sure to leave a review when you update. :)
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Hmmm a cliffhanger...

This was a pretty good chapter. Your sister likes twisting things around doesn't she? Shana, in the series, is portrayed as being a highly skilled Flame Haze and being able to get flames from her sword. When I read 'not that skilled' I was like what..?

Oh, I'm not complaining or anything, mostly just commenting. :)
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Aww, it's like a date! Especially with all the blushing :P
Good chapter, nice and long too
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This chapter was... interesting.
I mean, Shana with a bloomed body? I've always liked her better being flat-chested since, for me, it kinda fits better, but I am curious to see to see what will happen with her and Yuji's phobia.

P.S. about your ending A/N: You really saw Titanic in 3D? I saw the previews and was like, 'How did they think to make that movie, of all movies, in 3D' xD
I never thought it was the type of movie that would be good as a 3D. But I wouldn't know if it's good or not since I haven't seen it in 3D
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
This was good too.
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Okay so, interesting so far :)

I was a bit unsure about reading it at first but I was like 'why not?' and decided to read to here. Since I have different opinions of each chapter that would take way too long to put in one review at the end, I'm just going to leave a review for each chapter.

(More reviews for you, right?)
Anyway, I'll give this chapter a: Okay .b