Reviews for House Arrest
Storygirl000 chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
The Avengers cause chaos while Loki sits on the sidelines and eats popcorn. Very true. XD
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Thor needs a crash course on Earth tech, SHIELD should tone security down a bit, and this fanfic is effin' hilarious. Good work! :-)
agent-oli chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
aw poor betrayed avengers!
agent-oli chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
thorki bro fluff got me like !
agent-oli chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
thorhair drier
this just gets better and better
agent-oli chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
i died a few times from laughing too hard
Awesome chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
MORE SO AWESOME PLA MAKE MORE I WANT SOME MORE SO BADDD sorry It was so awesome I started fangirling
Awesome chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD AND ROLL ON THE FLOOR DYING! Now I just hope I didnt wake up everyone...I hate school too... :/
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
I find the image of Loki working together with the Avengers in a mall in awe! Hahahaha
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Fun party!
SoulSpeak chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
OMG, I totally love this hi-larious story! It is sooooo funny! And I'm choking with laughter. Lol and the fact that Loki could just ignore all this noise Thor and Steve must be making...
Do not stop this chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
Are you ever going to continue this?
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Even though you haven't updated in a long time, and I assume this story to be abandoned, I still wanted to review and tell you that this story is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever read and that I loved every second of it. I particularly loved how you wrote Loki and Thor and just-yeah. This was freaking brilliant. Thanks for writing it. :-)
shadowedstormy chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
This is the greatest story ever and I love you. Snarky, sassy, swearing Tony is the best Tony and I will never be convinced otherwise. I like the way your humour works, because it does work and it's first class and funny as all hell. Thank you for creating this.
thisiscorinth chapter 10 . 9/14/2014