Reviews for House Arrest
Ugh this is so amazing I can't believe I've only just discovered this
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Okay, I don't know if you see these anymore but idc. I had to write a review about this, I just HAD to. First of all this probably the best humorous fanfiction I've ever read and I've read hundreds of them. I don't remember the last time when I have laughed this much because of a fanfic. Characters are written just like I'd imagine them but that's not all. This fanfiction was a pleasure to read 'cause grammar was flawless and I couldn't spot any errors. This also is realistic and I could totally see this happening. I haven't ever been a fan of Avengers fanfics with Loki in them but this changed my mind about that. The plot was smooth and good combination of humor and funny moments. My favorite chapter was chapter five, I was laughing at the whole chaotic situation and Loki being all cool about it, 10/10. Also Clint's reaction to Loki was hilarious. Last but not least...Clint shooting arrows at Hunger Games poster made me fall to floor laughing and Tony coming to the party in chapter ten did the same trick. "I'M IRON MAN, I AM IRON MAN! I'M TONY STARK! YOU CAN SEE MY TOWER FROM HERE! DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? MI NAMO ES IRON MAN? JAI'MAPPELLE IRON MAN? DO YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE YOU DEPORTED TO MADAGASCAR? STOP CHASING ME!" the billionaire screwball was hollering over his shoulder as he ran. "THIS ISN'T WORKING! HAPPY, PUT IT IN DRIVE!" - THAT. WAS. THE. BEST. THING. EVER. Avengers getting chased by mall cops and jumping in the car made me laugh harder than I expected. Overall this story was perfect writing and funny moments. This was suuuuuper long but I hope you'll see this someday and understand how skillful writing this was. xx
Storygirl000 chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
The Avengers cause chaos while Loki sits on the sidelines and eats popcorn. Very true. XD
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Thor needs a crash course on Earth tech, SHIELD should tone security down a bit, and this fanfic is effin' hilarious. Good work! :-)
agent-oli chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
aw poor betrayed avengers!
agent-oli chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
thorki bro fluff got me like !
agent-oli chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
thorhair drier
this just gets better and better
agent-oli chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
i died a few times from laughing too hard
Awesome chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
MORE SO AWESOME PLA MAKE MORE I WANT SOME MORE SO BADDD sorry It was so awesome I started fangirling
Awesome chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD AND ROLL ON THE FLOOR DYING! Now I just hope I didnt wake up everyone...I hate school too... :/
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
I find the image of Loki working together with the Avengers in a mall in awe! Hahahaha
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Fun party!
SoulSpeak chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
OMG, I totally love this hi-larious story! It is sooooo funny! And I'm choking with laughter. Lol and the fact that Loki could just ignore all this noise Thor and Steve must be making...
Do not stop this chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
Are you ever going to continue this?
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Even though you haven't updated in a long time, and I assume this story to be abandoned, I still wanted to review and tell you that this story is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever read and that I loved every second of it. I particularly loved how you wrote Loki and Thor and just-yeah. This was freaking brilliant. Thanks for writing it. :-)