Reviews for If
Puggle chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
Yet another fantastic story
Univarius chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I would just like to say how very much I have enjoyed your story. It hooked me in from the very beginning and kept up such a pace that I just couldn't stop reading- excellent!

The Holmes brothers are my favourite literary, and now on screen, siblings. I hold a huge amount of affection for them both and love a good story that delves into their relationship. You certainly cover high and low points in your plot.

Your OC, Robert Holmes, is horrifyingly believable. You really had me feeling outraged at times over his behaviour.
chipfairy chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
Well its over It's been a wonderful read, and I love the two brothers at the end personalty I love the time spent on the two because they really do care about each other though they don't like to show it.
StArBarD chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
When you said Lestrade's heart stopped, I thought you meant his heart STOPPED.
One chapter left? UNGHH! What about Moran? I was hoping this story could go on forever!
StArBarD chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
For the longest time I had lost this story. I couldn't find it and I couldn't remember what it was called (though I can't imagine an easier name to remember than If) I almost didn't find it, but I DID! This is one of my favorite stories, it is beautifully written and elegantly prosed. I remember telling you, I think, that I thought you should be a published author. Let me reiterate that point and underline it.
Cainchan chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
God, I hate Robert more with each chapter of this story. What a cruel man. Very interesting chapter. I really want to know how this will end.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Yay! So excited you are back for the finish! :D And I love cliffhangers, as long as you actually come back keep us from hanging too long. Enjoy writing the final chapters - we will certainly enjoy reading them.

And if it'll make you feel better, than sure, I'm not Moriarty...but how would you know? :D

A Fan
MasterRet chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Is this the end? I absolutely love the ending of this chapter. I also HAVE to say, that paragraph where Sherlock looks at Robert is one of my favourite paragraphs ever. Thank you so much for posting this.

person
Anonymous chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Dear Storystuff,

Still no update? :( *sniff*

A Fan
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Dear Storystuff,

You've left us hanging on a cliff for over two months now! You're getting to be worse than Moffat himself! :) Just wanted to let you know there were still fans out there awaiting the conclusion of your tale. I hope the spinning continues to go well, and remember that the most tangled webs are the elegant and simple ones.

Best of luck,
A fan
A Drop In The Sea chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Ah! I am so anxious for the next part of this! I hope your monkeys do let go of you some time soon, as I am filled with nerves for the next chapter!
HarnGin chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Wasn't John's therapist named "Ella"? And isn't Molly's last name "Hooper"?

I'm just asking. If you changed these for artistic reason, that's fine.
Cainchan chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
oh, my dear lady that was as always a wonderful and amazing chapter. I am so glad you decided to continue this story. As always I love your portrayal of the characters, especially Sherlock. Ohh and I loved that he called Lestrade to help him to catch Moran - that made me very happy :D. I am so curious about the confrontation between Sherlock and his father. awwh god, how much I hate holmes senior. :D

thank you so much for posting that.

yours Cain :D
hollowgirl15 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
I'm so glad you're back! *hugs you tightly* it was a fantastic chapter! I loved every bit of it :) I look forward to more! Very good to hear from you again.
briongloid fiodoir chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
really enjoying the story!