Reviews for Hidden Potential
final-zangetsu chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
is gohan a ssj 3
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
As that announcer would say to the player after Sonic performs a trick in Sonic Colors: "AMAZING!" I loved the little OOC-ness you gave to Vegeta in the gravity chamber. It seems that both him and Piccolo have reached outstanding power...but will it be enough to fight against Gohan? This I gotta find out!
Dbztron2 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
OMG! This is amazing! UPDATE SOON!
TD Master chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Why would Vegeta have trouble with 450g? He was dealing with at least 300g before he could even go SSJ, and I think even 450g. And if for some reason he couldn't handle it in his base form, all he'd need to do is transform.
Ky111 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to the next update
Kaiser La Britannia chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Nice chapter. A little short but you're working on it so it's all good. So Vegeta and piccolo have taken a huge leap in power. It seems pretty interesting.
RKF22 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
great update cant wait to see how strong they are
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
ROSAT - wrong place he went into the HTC
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well it seems pretty cool, but man is piccolo going to have to train hard to be stronger than gohan
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
A little funny bit at the end, and I like your characterization.
Keep up the great work!
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Really good, but I hope Gohan gets a little less insane soon.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
How are their power levels in the billions. No ones power level went over a billion until the majin buu season.
Sacramental chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I will now start updating this story again. Update coming tomorrow!
Ky111 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Not bad start, I do hope to see later on a bit more of the happy go lucky Gohan later though, I hate when in these types of stories they make him really dark and that way all the time. Not saying he shouldn't be angry or a bit dark some of the time cause Gohan certainly has plenty of reason's to be that way. Also be good to see Gohan and Vegeta build up a good relationship as well as his already strong bond with Piccolo.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
The power levels thing is bloody useless!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »