Reviews for child of dark prophecy
Another "evil third" huh?.. I think he's too stupid to be evil to be honest... Too stupid or too SENILE, one or the other. His decisions (not just concern naruto, although they are the bulk) are near completely NONSENSE if your trying to rule a city of super-powered people and get them all on the same page... So he's not EXACTLY evil.. he's FAR WORSE... He's COMPLETELY incompetent! He's stupid, senile, spineless and really has too much pride to admit "he's forgotten how to LEAD a village like this" over the years. Too weak and scared to REALLY do anything, to proud and scared to admit that and let someone else either take over or help. (bad part is.. His "advisors" including ex-advisor danzo... ARE IN PRETTY MUCH THE SAME BOAT, if not in worse shape.) Do I pity him? NO.. He disgusts me too much. I think the losses he's suffered (include the night of obitedo's attack) have hit him with either dementia or Alzheimer's, which is one of the main reasons he keeps danzo around (if he messes up TOO badly publicly ... "the cripple did it!".)
Bb34 chapter 9 . 5/14/2020
Please fix the grammar.
SFIAT chapter 10 . 11/5/2019
You probably get this a lot, but is this story still being continued? I was jusg wondering since it has been 6 years since the last update. Also, I do like the story so far, but Naruto's character does seem a little sparatic, since in one chapter he is getting revenge, another he is horrified and trying to play it safe, and then you have the last chapter, where he doesn't care about others feelings, and is planning the demise of others.
c574219 chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
so far I like the story. But I think you should go back over the story and edit it and probably get a beta reader to proofread it before you post any more chapters. other than that keep up the good work and trust in your potential.
Arachnis94 chapter 10 . 1/14/2019
What a terrible story
FoxyRuns chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
you know u don't have to do -name after every speech line.
TechnoGalen chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Incredibly stupid because you let the a**hole's win and because your grammar is atrocious.
Monster King chapter 10 . 5/29/2018
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
Have naruto torcter the hell out of every one I like it so far
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Should redo the story why is Uchiha Narutos behaving like the cannon idiot? Why is the Kyubi so powerful, a half dead Kushina spanked it, weakling Sasuke slapped it and Hashirama fondled it. This Narutos eyes should make the fox his plaything, Naruto's not even evil just another emo like Sasuke...SMH
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Everything. Everything needs to be fixed, the grammar is absolutely atrocious and it's read like a goddamn play script.
brockarot chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
nice. great story, I believe that it has a good plot, too. Plz update, because I don't see many evil EVIL Naruto stories anymore instead of just evil dark Naruto stories. Keep up the good work, DATTEBAYO!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
What the fuck! Last chapter it had naruto talking with the kyuubi and in this one he has a horror face on when mizuki tells THE FUCK!
covain chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
please finish this
Darius Suerius chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
please continue with this story