Reviews for Five Times Superboy Led Robin's Squad
Mie Ame chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
I know that this story had a couple of years, so I was wondering if you are still planning to continue it or if this are the only chapters that you are going post? I hope you can continue writing it, because its a very good story and it sure was getting better. Thank you for tour good work! D
Falseface chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god, this is so cute!
Syz chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
please continue this! ;A;
I love the interaction between animated!Tim/Kon since there are definitely not enough fics out there in the animated verse between these two
Ms.jazzylady chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Your writing style is really nice and I just love Tim/Conner interaction! Can't wait to read more, the framework of the story is different from every other Conner/Tim fix I've read, and I;m really interested. Can't wait!
TimLover chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I love this, it's honestly so adorable! And you write the characters so well, you really do. (:
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
this is so cute! I love Conner/Tim bonding! I look forward to reading the rest.
X chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Poor Timmy...

But the ending was so cute! Connor is so sweet

You write them so well.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Val-Creative chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I agree, they do have some similarity (at least, I'm feeling this as I read on with your fic). AWW. DISNEY MOVIES WITH TIM AND CONNER. WHY IS THAT AN EXTREMELY SWEET THOUGHT? And Conner even got a little embarrassed to ask him. :3 Ohmygod... Gamma squad... you were NOT singing Lion King songs while on mission... and can I say how much I'm adoring a mature Superboy in this fic? *fdgyjsdf*
naien543 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
d'aww, so adorable!
CG07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE IT! There needs to be more Tim fics out there! I hope to see more of this soon!
X chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is sooo adorable and awesome!

Please write more soon~

I'm dying here with anticipation!
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was fantastic and so sweet! I look forward to later chapters.
Streetwise chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
When I saw that Tim was the new Robin, I (no joke!) thought of you. I have my fingers crossed that Tim and Conner will become besties in the show, but that remains to be seen... Anyway! I'm looking forward to more of this story. Your writing has this fun way of being detailed and emotional at the same time. And also incredibly cute with these moments that remind me that the characters are still just kids and living in the (kind of) real world. And play rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I can definitely be eased into a deeper TimKon friendship through story-telling like this. Tim's so young and a bit inexperienced and meek- it's almost mindboggling. And Superboy is no longer a ragerageRAGEFACE impulsive member of the team and can actually play leader. *fsdbhsdbjkldfgfdg* Looking forward to the other four still left. Protective!Supey?