Reviews for About Last Night
UPDATE SOON I'M DYING 2 KNOW WHAT HAPPENS !
Trillion chapter 7 . 4/7
Aannnnddddd 1000 reviews... clap clap clap

...

I'm not into stories that have more smut than story but this doesn't read right from a guy's perspective...not enough of anything is happening... especially since forever and ever has already been declared.

This reads like it's rated T for teen. Which it probably was written for at the time...lol
TrillionSchiffer chapter 27 . 4/8
Are you fricking kidding me? All of this REQUIRED DECISIONS! ALL OF THIS would have been seen in advance! OMG this was such a BLANTANT MANIPULATION OF POWER TO MAKE the ridiculous "PLAN" (If you even want to call it that) Work. NO CREATIVITY AT...ALL!

LAME... BYE!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 25 . 4/8
"I knew there was a reason I never liked you" JB to Bella... Yet... you came to her house to sleep when you and your pops had it out?

Ungrateful much?

I liked the wolf bit.. but it turned out to nothing but a flat scene of muscle flexing, so... why bother?
Nice training montage. Throw back from the 80's? LOL.

Wonder how Rose and Em is going to get all mixed up in all of this? Have my hunches that Eleazars last visit, Rose's proximity to the vultures, and Emmetts summer visit (Tour season) is going to be something to look out for.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 24 . 4/8
What is wrong with ESME in this story? Her need to be 'motherly' to any and everything that walks through the door is OTT. At least for me. She needs to dial it down to a 10 from whatever 'ridiculously' high number she seems to be on.

NEXT: Mindreading... The mind is running all the time. Not hearing Bella is one thing... but not hearing the others on approach to the house? Not only that... its seems he is not hearing 'every' thought. Or else he would've picked up on his own 'without' help, that he was hearing things, while nobodies mouth was moving. The drama of the discovery was mishandled here i think.

Hmmmm... Are we changing the rules of Edwards limits? He should've been able to hear them on the approach.

Wait... he could hear Alice and Jasper coming 4miles away... but not Carlise and Esme from 1 mile (or much much less) away... Jeez... this contradiction is in the SAME chapter, only a few lines apart.

Yikes!
Tired after 1 and a half rounds of coitus?HA... Are they an old couple? Or Young teen/twenty somethings? Cause even human male that age can do up to 5 rounds w/o the aid of blue pills, if thier partner is seriously hot.

Wait... this was contradicted too... Also only a few lines later.

Its like two ppl wrote this chapter, and no one read the others work before publishing.
"She's not a Jedi. She's a Sith Lord"... ROTFL Clap clap clap.. Good one!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 22 . 4/8
How could Victoria know about Bella's shield and tell James, when she was surprised as all F**k when Bella used it on her?

U might want to go back and edit the last chapter.
SMH.

Why the need for a hospital drama? What is the thinking behind that?

Oh yeah, ALICE! How did she miss everything James and Victoria was planning... James I could see, but Vick... Naaahh nope.. uh uh. I can't see how she missed ALLL of that.

Vick made her way into the city and Alice saw that long before she arrived, but you gonna tell me she didn't see annnnnyyyyy of the 'so-called' plans to stalk and kill? I know this is fantasy, but you kinda still have to make it 'believable'

Kinda now reads like blatant story/ plot device manipulation to 'force' a story to work. tsk tsk SMH...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 4/8
Greeeaattt Emoward makes another appearance... :/

This dude is really over the top with his B.S.

Dude made the scene read like, fake unnecessary drama.

Hmmmm... Ahhh why the hell would Vic tell Bella , "He's probably dead by now" given the predicament she was in? Made no sense. Where are the brains here?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 4/8
Isn't JB like 20 something? Because If Edward is human, and in college, bout to graduate, then he should be 22 to 25, then that would make Jake 20 to23, putting him WEEEELLLLLL over the age limit to be a shifter. ...

But your story i suppose. You are allowed to request a certain amount of suspended believe lol. I'll let it slide... lol.

Im sorry, but Whhhhhy the hell would you call billy first to ask him to send help? So stupid. You're already facing one wolf, what you want to face more?

Get your ppl to help you FIRST! DUH! SMH. See... Where are the smart decision makers?

I got to say... for someone who doesn't know how her other gifts work... she seems to working it like a natural. Hows that possible. I didn't see the "no training necessary" label anywhere. Could've sworn she said she needed lessons.

Hmmm... did she take lessons her trip back to Alaska? Something to keep her mind off things?

Ahhh..."Sessions w/ Eleazar." that answers that. lol.

"I'll be perfectly fine in a couple of hours..." -Bella. Hmmmmm. Why so long? How does things work here? I don't think u ever really got to explain it, and we're already 20 chapters deep.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 19 . 4/8
What is with all the connection 'building' when they are supposed to be severing ties.? Where are all the smart decisions?

Why is JB in the mix all of a sudden 20 chapters deep? What hes going to be the new family addition all of a sudden?

Why? With so many sensitive noses, why would you include a person who's a werewolf? I never got that reasoning why SM did it, nor do I get in now. Especially since you could've easily gone the entire way, without mentioning him once. he's gonna be smelling up the joint. Who wants a house guest that hates the way you smell, and vice versa? "

Besides all that... the main point is... No one is thinking here!... Where is all the smart decision making?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 4/7
Soooo...No more Masens... hmmmm. I wonder if that was the right move. I guess lying and prentinding to be dead was the wrong moral thing to do... but was this that much better? It does amp up the drama a tick... Just when I thought this chapter hadn't much to really offer towards 'moving the needle', this pops up.

Well... lets see what happens... Tough times ahead for sure.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 4/7
Yeaahhhh Kate... calling bella out on her 'coddled' behaviour about her 'non-issue' with her powers. Pfft. She is such a wimp when it comes to facing her gift. Doesn't even seem that big of a deal. Like other vamps w/ offensive gifts, it helps deals with large groups of attackers. ITS TO DEFEND YOUR LIFE STUPID! (at Bella,lol)

Her prblms with it reads like fake drama.

Jane was over the top. .. or maybe just jane. She has been living like the 'promised child' for a long long time, being one of the few with a long range offensive gift. And being one of the lynchpins in all of the volturi's recent victories will surely give her an ego. lol.

Strange, Jasper wasn't mentioned by Eleazar... He was there too right? Or is he not going to be gifted in your universe?

Either way... prblems on the horizon. I don't think Eleazars resignation should go as easy as he hopes, but lets see what you do with it.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 4/7
So Bella and Alice decide it best not to tell the brothers about their assumptions about Jame's abduction... Great... going down the path of unneccessary secrets nice and early in your suppossed 'forever and ever' relationship. ...Brilliant...-_-...

...

Ah... a fake emo crisis, all due to the fact that Bella has power she never wanted. Boo hoo.

That is such a tired angle. I've been reading comics books since 93' and still to this date, ppl pull this shit. . "Oh no... Im' too gifted... I never wanted this power... I just want to ignore it and go back to being normal."

UGGGGGHHHH... these phrases kill me.

No worries... nothing against you the author, just my own views on ppl who take these perspectives. Because imagine you were born with the only pair of working legs. WOuld you be the douche standing there, upright after running a mile, going... "Oh no... Im' too gifted... I never wanted this power... I just want to ignore it and go back to being normal." :/?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 4/6
Sooo... they know the dangers out there. They know Felix knows but for some reason 'assumes' Aro doesn't? Pfft... I thought they were supposed to have fast working brains? Seems pretty lame in the function dept to me.

They need to stop all this pussyfooting around. And stop sitting behind the desk with steeple hands, as if the empty space in their brain where 'strategy' is supposed to be, is actually coming up with a plan besides the capt' obvious one.

Sit the boys down, explain it all, close out all complications, and change them. LIke... duh... no extra drama needed.

lol
MyaSarae chapter 41 . 9/2/2017
Please update this story! I need to know what happens next. Really hoping you don't kill them both and that you write beyond this battle so that we can see them together for a bit and happy. I love your story!
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
oh. I'm sad.
I thought this was complete
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »