Reviews for About Last Night
MollyMPark chapter 19 . 4/23
I love this story line! I hope you still plan to finish the story
Bakergrama chapter 19 . 3/15
OMG! I can't wait for the rest...exciting..edge of your seat reading...continue please!
CrisLovesU chapter 19 . 1/2
Lookie what the cat dragged in! YAYYYYYYY
Still loving this fic. Seriously.
Thanks for sharing! Xoxo
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Oh, I have missed this story. Good to have it back. Interesting reactions to Jacob being in the band. I'm guessing Jacob's dad gave him an earful about hanging out with the vamps, even though Jacob doesn't know they are vamps. Can't wait to see how that all goes with him staying with the Cullens.

Thanks! Hope you have a lovely holiday.
Sally
penmom chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Soon!
NanStew chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
I had this marked as permanent hiatus. Thanks for the update.
zveka chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
Great chapter, happy that you are back :)
cecilia4059 chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Ohh, Jacob now joined the gang. Did he know about vampires and the Cullens? Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
First he got wrapped around by Tanya then called Bella a "batshit crazy psychopaths". Edward really isn't my favorite person at this moment. Please let Bella give him hell.
cecilia4059 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Oh no, Edward lost his mother in the most horrible way. Will he blame the Cullens or vampires in general for his parents death? I wouldn't be surprised if he or Jasper did so because it seems to be a normal reaction under great grief. I'm going to find out.
Thanks so much.
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Thanks for this update! I am excited for more! :)
cecilia4059 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
I feel like crying for Bella. It's must be a long hard road to wait for someone to grow up and maybe even witness he with someone else. Poor Bella.
Cared chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
I wonder if Jacob fought with his father over his new friendships?

Thanks for the update.
brittany86 chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
I just found this story, I am loving it, so far it's grea, can't wait for the next chapter, how often do you update?
cecilia4059 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
Kate was right of course especially now Bella has a precious human mate to protect. She really has no excuse not to perfect her gift after the Volturi meeting knowing that Edward is the target of Jane's torture.