Reviews for About Last Night
MyaSarae chapter 41 . 9/2
Please update this story! I need to know what happens next. Really hoping you don't kill them both and that you write beyond this battle so that we can see them together for a bit and happy. I love your story!
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 8/30
oh. I'm sad.
I thought this was complete
skyangel82 chapter 41 . 6/7
Wow! I just finished up to the last chapter you have posted. I love this story and am wondering if you are planning on finishing it? Please do or at least give me a run down of how you were planning on ending it.
Thank you again!
Coffeefilterart chapter 41 . 4/5
Wow! I've been reading this story the last few days and love it. It's nice to see a vampire Bella that doesn't have everything come easy for her. Now I'm worried about Bella and Edward, but that chapter ending was so intense and very well written!
Why aren't they being changed? Why are we skipping so much important info? Seriously, there's a huge threat DAYS away, and they want to join a Halloween party? Sorry, but I am off now... It's not very logical to me...

Liked the idea, though. I also really think your writing is great. Very mature, very well-written. It's just the plot right now that's frustrating :)
I don't really get why they're wasting time with all of this. The Volturi is out to get them, they've acknowledged that they're mates, they've broken the secrecy rule. Why are they out "having fun" when they should be having a far more serious conversation?
4everfictional chapter 4 . 2/22
Knew he'd get there eventually. ;)
4everfictional chapter 3 . 2/22
I love getting to see both of their POVs.
4everfictional chapter 2 . 2/22
I'm loving the writing style!
4everfictional chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm intrigued...
BeckyWard chapter 41 . 2/1
Omg I soooooo love your story please please please continue xoxo
luvyateamedward chapter 41 . 1/30
Wow! Great writing! The visual was intense. Can't wait to see what happens next.
cecilia4059 chapter 41 . 1/26
Please let their suffering end for good.
guest chapter 41 . 1/23
Oh my are Bella and Edward dying together?
Isao84 chapter 41 . 1/25