Reviews for Rage And Eyeglasses
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I think you wrote Smoker and Tashigi well! Keep writing!
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i love your stories about smoker and tashigi, please do more of them! i think the only problem with smoker is that he's so perfect he becomes the perfect counter argument to anybody who said the strawhat pirates (ie. the protagonists) are "good".
White Kyokaen chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm sorry, I can't show you any bad sides about Smoker because he has none! *coos over Smoker-tan*

What I like most about this fic is the fact that I can totally see this actually happening in canon! This means that you were able to describe them perfectly, they were both incredibly funny while still being IC, and that's wonderful, because there aren't many funny fanfictions about them! The only thing I can think of is that Tashigi is a 'swordswoman', not a 'swordsman' :)

LOL at Tashigi breathing in a part of Smoker, it was epic XD

Plus, it's a beautiful fic because it describes also Tashigi's worries and difficulties, and is really well-written!

Awesome work, I'm looking forward to reading something else from you, so keep writing about them, you do it wonderfully!
OP Inc chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Nice story. I believe they were IC.
Pink Whale chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Tashigi is my favorite One Piece character. It's always nice to see new stories about her!