Reviews for Wonder
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Omg i looooove this please update
Sandra Mar chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This is an awesome story, I really like it update soon please! :3
CUDDLY PENGUIN chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Youse rocks. So I went to the beach yesterday and apparently it was a clothing optional beach. So this little girl who's about 7 sees the sign saying clothing optional. And she rips off her swim suit. Then later when her parents are tanning and not paying runs over and rips off my bikini!
CUDDLY PENGUIN chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey hey hey. Love you. Um I overheard my mom's phone conversation. She was talking about when she was pregnant with me. She said she was supposed to have twins. Until one fetus[unborn baby] consumed the other one! I'm the fetus that consumed the other one! I feel horrible! I consumed my sister! Am I a murderer ,or a cannibal? My mom doesnt know I heard. How can something like that happen. Consuming is like devouring or eating right?
kritiasthegod chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Where's the new updates?
kritiasthegod chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Good so far.
Danie chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Hey please continue please please please
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Loved it
Waterclaw12 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
No more Dece. Good. But thank you! This chapter helped me with a problem in my personal life, as weird as that is. But thank you. I have my own Cece in my life and I needed to know what to do about it. Thank you!
TigerDiva10 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
please update
milesxnu chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Update please, I need to read more
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
CeCe should break up with Deuce and like surprise Rocky with a kiss.
AlexSamtin chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Deuce is clearly in the way of those two. Cece and Rocky are meant to each other. I think Cece is just confuse now and if she feels that comfortable when she is with rocky... well, she has to try and be with her. it would stink if rocky happens to date other girl and cece found out her real feelings for her after that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to read what is comming next.
theana523 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
love the chapter i kinda wish cece would give in already though
Lilsky chapter 8 . 1/21/2013