Reviews for Healing Servos
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh, wow. Such an amazing story. Never liked 'Sides, though, but I am kind of obsessed with Sunstreaker...very good, very good! :)
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aww! Yay!
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wonderful story i would love to read a sequel if you ever decided to write one
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
How incredibly's not often you see stories about the twins splitting up like that. Though i'm glad it had a happy ending!
kyleisdabest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
man, this story was awesome, sequel?
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I loved this! one of my favorite pairings ever! Thanks for sharing!
Volto chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OH GOD I love the wash rack scene, that was sooo touching, I was crying along with Sunny. I love this story, please maybe a sequel? With the aforementioned twins?
LediShae chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ohh, I like. Having the twins being capable of separating their bond was a nice touch. I hope you do decide to make a sequel.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Beautiful mix of angst and happy-time. Would love to see sparkling!sequel.
Phoenyx Starr chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved it! I do hope you'll do a sequel because I'd love to see Sides' reaction to Sunny & Ratch's twins! LOL
Neko-Former chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh my goodness... you did a fantastic job with these two and I would love to see one with their sparklings. :3

I really like how you gave Ratchet that protective side he seems to have, and you showed one of Sunstreaker's more vulnerable sides. Well done!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love love love this my ducky! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL ! I will keep chanting that! Lol Sorry just to cute