Reviews for The one who will inherit my will
R.I.P this amazing story 2012-2013
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 21 . 7/3
You could just rewrote this story while still using Itachi like give him Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan after his illness passes. Or let Itachi get a gift from Hogaromo giving Itachi a rinne-Sharingan for later.
The story could start with Itachi meeting Hogaromo and give him 4 year age difference for Erza. Like gets deage but keeps all his his natural chakra reflect his magical power like yin-yangdarkness and heavenly body a larger chakra reserves and perfect susanoo from ultimate ninja storm 4. But let it be the same size as Madara's perfect susanoo.
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 1 . 6/24
You should continue this storie. Itachi should get Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan and perfect susanoo from ultimate ninja storm 4. Itachi's MangekyouSasuke's Mangekyou.
xRadiantNight chapter 20 . 5/17
continue this please.i beg you
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 18 . 4/24
Hmmmm...Oh yea, now I realised that Ultear was actually portrayed with red eyes at some point.
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 17 . 4/24
He didn't take Madara's Sharingan? I'm surprised, however he would be taking the eyes of a Edo Tensei corpse after all
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 16 . 4/24
When you mentioned Jane, I thought you meant Mirajane, but whatever...
sharma.kyle1999 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Bring naruto into the story
Guest chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
This is so not cool! I mean the other story's nice and all but this was way better! There are enough Sasuke, Erza fics but not nearly enough with Itachi, I'm just saying. And I think a lot of people would agree with me on this.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Why! Why did you have to stop?! This was turn
astrid.whgmail chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Please continue to write this story! I love it and I just read it for the umpteenth (if that's a word) time and I still don't see why the plot doesn't work or is messed up or whatever.
Yes there are aome gramatical mistakes but nothing lethal.

Please continue to write one of my favorite stories...
kisamie chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
You know I thought that this story is great like it is you involved everything in it and if you want to involve sasuke you could
Let itachi see him after he dies and finally he could die in peace this WAS a great story but sadly you gust had to stop well I have one thing to say this WAS the best story I've ever read and I read a lot
That's all I have to say T-T
kia onreas chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
This chapter rocks but I think you said once or twice about itachi assume but your still awesome (
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
ok now i get it . xD
i now forgive you and apologize for my nonsense ..
anyway im still looking forwar on it because its just too amazing abd specialy sasukes appearance
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
i dont like the way you paired sasuke to ur -_-
your frustating me i find your story amazing still i dont like the way sasuke and ur being a couple . .