Reviews for The one who will inherit my will
sharma.kyle1999 chapter 10 . 7/1
Bring naruto into the story
This is so not cool! I mean the other story's nice and all but this was way better! There are enough Sasuke, Erza fics but not nearly enough with Itachi, I'm just saying. And I think a lot of people would agree with me on this.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Why! Why did you have to stop?! This was turn
astrid.whgmail chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Please continue to write this story! I love it and I just read it for the umpteenth (if that's a word) time and I still don't see why the plot doesn't work or is messed up or whatever.
Yes there are aome gramatical mistakes but nothing lethal.

Please continue to write one of my favorite stories...
kisamie chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
You know I thought that this story is great like it is you involved everything in it and if you want to involve sasuke you could
Let itachi see him after he dies and finally he could die in peace this WAS a great story but sadly you gust had to stop well I have one thing to say this WAS the best story I've ever read and I read a lot
That's all I have to say T-T
kia onreas chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
This chapter rocks but I think you said once or twice about itachi assume but your still awesome (
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
ok now i get it . xD
i now forgive you and apologize for my nonsense ..
anyway im still looking forwar on it because its just too amazing abd specialy sasukes appearance
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
i dont like the way you paired sasuke to ur -_-
your frustating me i find your story amazing still i dont like the way sasuke and ur being a couple . .
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
i have a feeling that my beloved sasuke will appear _
i dont know if its just me but im looking forward on it :D
please make sasuke appear in the story please please .
im begging you yout story was so good that i love ir from the bottom of my hear and please make more chapters :-)
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
You do know that Sasuke is currently 16 right? He would curb stomp her terribly.
Dementra chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I've noticed that you often replace "Itachi" with "Sasuke". Were you thinking of Sasuke when you were writing this fanfic?
shadow blade chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
NO! I love this story so much.. Im begging you.. Please continue it.. T_T
hello45445 chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
how do you think that Gildarts is stronger than Itachi. Itachi is a million times stronger.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
WHHHYYYY THIS WAS MY FAVORITE STORY NOW I AM SAD SAD!
animagirl chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
This is awesome! Will Itachi divulge his past to anyone?