Reviews for The one who will inherit my will
YeTianshi chapter 4 . 5/8
I really love it, but honestly some parts confuse me. Is Itachi sick again? I mean, I'm pretty sure his eyes are degrading because he doesn't have EMS, but did he get sick all over again?
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 2 . 3/12
Poor Erza, she missed having Itachi around for 5 years. But I'm glad he kept his promise and returned to her, and I liked the fight between them when she challenged him after he returned. Lol! I wonder if Natsu will challenge him, because he did say he wanted to. :)
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 3/11
Aww, cute~! I actually like Itachi better as the kind older brother that he should be a whole lot better than when he's a member of the Akatsuki. I hope he does keep his promise to return to Erza once he's finished learning more about the world he's in as well as how magic works. :)
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 10 . 2/1
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
R.I.P this amazing story 2012-2013
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
You could just rewrote this story while still using Itachi like give him Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan after his illness passes. Or let Itachi get a gift from Hogaromo giving Itachi a rinne-Sharingan for later.
The story could start with Itachi meeting Hogaromo and give him 4 year age difference for Erza. Like gets deage but keeps all his his natural chakra reflect his magical power like yin-yangdarkness and heavenly body a larger chakra reserves and perfect susanoo from ultimate ninja storm 4. But let it be the same size as Madara's perfect susanoo.
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
You should continue this storie. Itachi should get Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan and perfect susanoo from ultimate ninja storm 4. Itachi's MangekyouSasuke's Mangekyou.
IamTrueGod chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
continue this please.i beg you
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
Hmmmm...Oh yea, now I realised that Ultear was actually portrayed with red eyes at some point.
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
He didn't take Madara's Sharingan? I'm surprised, however he would be taking the eyes of a Edo Tensei corpse after all
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 16 . 4/24/2016
When you mentioned Jane, I thought you meant Mirajane, but whatever...
sharma.kyle1999 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Bring naruto into the story
Guest chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
This is so not cool! I mean the other story's nice and all but this was way better! There are enough Sasuke, Erza fics but not nearly enough with Itachi, I'm just saying. And I think a lot of people would agree with me on this.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Why! Why did you have to stop?! This was turn
astrid.whgmail chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Please continue to write this story! I love it and I just read it for the umpteenth (if that's a word) time and I still don't see why the plot doesn't work or is messed up or whatever.
Yes there are aome gramatical mistakes but nothing lethal.

Please continue to write one of my favorite stories...