Reviews for A Heated Situation
tiny.sakura chapter 8 . 1/19
It’s kind of bothering me that Sakura can’t handle alcohol and that Akamaru is so damn small. How is any of this possible? I absolutely LOVE KibaSaku ships, though.
tiny.sakura chapter 4 . 1/19
Ugh. Kiba is such a typical... alpha male. LOL.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 18 . 1/14
Please don't leave us hanging! There are other recently-written stories on this site that have included lemons with no issues.
2Adh13 chapter 18 . 1/14
A really great update, thank you. I'm not really sure.. I've read lemons on this platform, but not described in detail like on ao3
rosaaerith chapter 18 . 1/14
Jusssst adddd itttt hahahahah ! I love how smart Kiba in this situation! That's just how Alpha male work
2Adh13 chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
This is really great. I can't wait for the update. I will put this on my favourite list :)
ThatPageantGirl chapter 17 . 12/19/2019
Yes Kiba, show us ALL what the council needs :D
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2019
I really liked the chapter!
rosaaerith chapter 17 . 12/17/2019
Ahhhhh right at the crucial moment
ThatPageantGirl chapter 16 . 11/29/2019
Oh man, Kiba can't even get a full hold of his instincts until after he properly marks Sakura. Talk about a rock and a hard place! He wants to do the right thing but it doesn't seem like he'll have an easy go of it any time soon. Dare I ask, can his day get any worse?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2019
I still love this story, there aren't enough fanfics of this pairing and I think they would be really cute together so thanks for continuing it!
rosaaerith chapter 16 . 11/26/2019
It must be hard. But they can do it hahaha as soon as possible the better
shishilana chapter 16 . 11/26/2019
Your writing improved so much! The story is getting really interesting! Can’t wait for the next one
shishilana chapter 16 . 11/24/2019
Just reread it! i can’t wait for the update
Puer-Stellarum chapter 16 . 11/20/2019
Oh my gosh I can’t wait to read more of this story. Thank you for continuing it.