Reviews for Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Were is the spanking of there butts tjat would make alot of people happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Great story
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very good I enjoyed this one very much. Very sweet.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Randy's right. I'll try is a lot better answer than a sworn promise that gets broken again and again. Cause I'll try is honest.
Miss Toughie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Cute and fluffy, I liked it. I'm not a great fan of Ted and randy slash but this was a good one.
slashburd chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww this really tugged at the heart strings :( I can imagine Teddy being the insecure type and wondering just exactly where his lover's loyalties lay.

You captured the way they both felt really well here, I could sense Randy's frustrations and Teddy's desperation very clearly which I liked too. There's a lot of tension throughout the whole fic which was unsettling in the best possible way.

Another fab fic that I very much enjoyed reading :)
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Haven't read any Randiasi in ages!

OMG poor Teddy! D:

But I love the way Randy and him are talking and try to make things work.

So glad, you managed to finish it!

DashingJetBlack chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh wow. This struck a real chord with me. I am such a 'Ted' it's unreal. You could have been a fly on the wall, honestly! He's lucky Randy was a good enough person to take him back as some people have split up due to that kind of jealousy. As someone who's had similar issues, this quite a cathartic read.

The bit at the end where he was rambling on about how bad a person he is...almost broke my heart.

If you really are struggling with inspiration, look to the movies. That's how I came up with No Way Out :)