Reviews for A Long Life
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I haven't read these books in a while, but I remember them now! That is a perfect end for Darina, and thank you for writing it. I think Eden Maguire would be happy at thins ending.
Edhla chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is a lovely piece with a few really nice details. It's quite short, though- I would have liked a few *more* details. The opening remarks on her daughter sitting beside her: what's the daughter doing? What does she look like? Stuff like that :) The first-person narrative basically works, though there were a few moments where I didn't quite believe it: the part where she refers to her own "aged voice", for example, didn't strike me as something a person might say about themselves.

The ending, though, was lovely, and overall you've done a great job on this one. Thank you for writing x
SingingTillImPurpleInTheFace7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I like how you made Phoenix jealous for a moment
MorganLynchxo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
oh my god, i am speechless at this, it is so sad, it made me cry, moving ending to all the books!
ForeverSmiling15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
omg this was so good. Its really descriptive which is great :) i've read book one and two and i've been looking for 'Summer' for ages but this was almost as good as finding the book would have been :)