Reviews for Maid For You
PurplePrincess23 chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I really like the story and I saw that it's been a couple of months since the last update. I was wondering if you intended on updating later. Thank you.
SoulMore chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
FAN!
kara-hime24 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
finally :D an update
after all those months
nice chapter BTW
Ramengrl chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
oh i love this just all the fluff i can't wait to see what happens next!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
omg so cute! all i could think at frances descriptions was :KAWAII DESU!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
auwsome
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Please update please
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I WANNA SEE MAID FINLAND! PLEASE XD... THIS IS AMAZING BTW GOOD JOB! !
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Firstly, there is a difference between complaining and constructive criticism. I was just offering you some advice. I am an honest reviewer and will tell you if I think something needs work.

That being said, as with the last chapter you're taking a very long time to get to the focus of the story (which is Italy being Germany's maid as stated by your summary). You have been on the contest for five chapters, which is an interesting subplot, but it is dragging. Some advice to help with this is reread the chapter before posting and condense, decide what needs to be there and what can be cut. Another possibility is combining like chapters into one.

This is a creative story idea, but I feel it needs some revision. Again, this is not a flame, just constructive criticism.
Jky. Malfoy chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Pass the tissues Canada was soo cute or how I imagined him anyway
Sarucho chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Can't wait for the rest of the story!It sounds like its going to be AWESOME!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Aww, Prussia's reaction to seeing Canada. Still it's Russia's humor that won in this chapter.

You seem to be dillydallying with the plot as it's taking quite a while to get to the main points. I'm the first to say that details are important, but this chapter had barely anything that actually added to the plot. It was all a bunch of dialogue that did little to further the story. In each chapter try to have one main plot point and use the dialogue and details to help achieve and flesh out that main point.
flavio-sexual chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I burst out laughing when Russia slapped Prussia! More!
Jky. Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I'm aready getting a nosebleed from the thought of Canada, Prussia. Britain, and Finland as maids whenever i imagine Russia i burst out laughing at the very thought then i shudder
Jky. Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/27/2012