Reviews for Everything She Never Was
Shayna chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh my gosh. I realise this was from two years ago, but pleeeease make the second one-shot. This was probably hands down, one of the best I have ever read. It was amazing, every little detail and though put into this just magically flowed. When Happy was sad about Piper's accident, the emotions drifted to me as well, when he was happy that he finally found a bond with the child, I was happy too. It was an amazing read, and I feel so fortunate to have stumbled apon it. Please post the second oneshot.
nightsinshadow chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
i hope she wakes up one day.
Dark Trickz chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Does she ever wake up? What happens with her and Happy if she does?
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I thank you very much for the time and effort you have put into this story, well thought out and well written.
MagsWrites chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I liked this even though it was really very sad. Great writing!
Aerianna Lupin chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I totally agree with Music is my Love and Life, you should definitely wake Piper up, and her idea about Piper being there when Happy gets out of jail is good too, but either way, I really think you should continue it in an actual story, just just drabbles or one-shots. Anyways, you did a fantastic job and I love this story to pieces!
Music is my Love and Life chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
AGH! You have to wake her up! I am like itching for more. My brain is already pre-writing a sequel to where they go to call Happy and he's in jail so they call his not that sick mom who rehabs Piper and then Piper is there when Hap gets out surprising the HELL outta everyone. Goddammit! Come on!
LadyVivianeNight chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was a great one-shot. Thank you.
LVN
soagirlforever chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
please write another oneshot on happy and piper so we can see what really happened to her and also how chibs and his old lady boo found out about piper
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well I am very interested in knowing what happened/ happens, hopefully she wakes up!
NEWBORNHEART chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow... I've been on vacation (no computer!) for about 2 weeks and I couldn't believe my eyes when I logged in.. a "Happy" story! Of course, I loved it.. your writing is so detailed and filled with emotion. I would love to read more about Happy and Piper, especially finding out about what happened to her, also maybe a one shot of Happy naming the baby who passed. A crossover with Chibs and Boo would really be a treat too! It's always so exciting to see what you have for us next!
wishuy chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, that was an amazing one shot story. I loved everything about it. I was almost in tears with the ending though, such emotion is put into your stories. They are intense. I would love to read more on Happy and Piper crossover with Chibs and Boo. Not so much interested in a drabble series with them though, cause it would too upsetting to read drabbles with knowing the outcome of Piper (unless of course she miraclously woke up - now that would be great to read).

As much as I love this tory, I still enjoy The Scottish Thistle and The English Rose the best and can't wait to read more of that one...
alie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
hey really liked this story and hope you do the one shot with chibs and boo i really would like to read that one :)
go4itgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I don't even know where to start. This story is tragic and just down-right great! I'm stunned with your creativity and description of what made the Tacoma killer what/who he is, ruthless and cold. I don't even know what to say but wow it is great just doesn't do your story justice! This is excellently written and I'm so glad that you wrote it! My heart just aches right now! The commitment to his wife and love for her after 15yrs is just amazing yet so very sad. I just hope he can let her finally go and rest in peace with her dad :) I would love to read a completely different love story about Happy, personally I think you will do a great job. I also love that it is a complete story, fabulous ending too! Hope you'll consider writing another Happy story soon :)
atothekc chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG this is AMAZING! I would love to read more about them. I was so so so close to crying while reading