Reviews for Patience Was Never His Strong Suit
Whyhow chapter 3 . 4/9
Was it Ten's fairwell tour or Eleven's? He was described as tall, so I'm guessing Ten, but it's hard to tell.
Lucillia chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
That was a good story. Interesting having Sherlock be the son of Barbara and Ian.
kamiam714 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
So. SO..SOOOO! SWEEET! OMG! I LOVED IT!

I have only seen like 2 episodes with Barbara and Ian and Susan in it (two episodes Pilot...well ya pilot)

I loved them so much, and reading this is so cool. I hope you do something like this again and if you have well I will be reading it.
akisura12 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Wow. This was absolutely stunning. I loved it! I'd never imagined Barbara and Ian being Mr. And Mrs. Holmes. The Doctor being a huge factor in Sherlock's upbringing was wonderful too.

The interections between the character's was definitely the best part, gorgeous; how Sally and Anderson reacted, and Amy's quip about knowing what it was like to wait for the Doctor too, and I especially loved Lestrade's humility. It was quite nice seeing a bit of Sherlock's mum and dad too.

Excellent job, I really enjoyed the read.
zealousfreak27 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I am ever so impressed by this fic. It was funny reading how you turned down the little tidbit that Sarah Jane Adventures episode threw out about Ian and Barbara. Lovely, wonderful fic!
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I LOVE this crossover! And I haven't even finished it yet! Ian and Barbara are Sherlock's parents! GENIUS! And you mentioned Ace. My life is complete.
DialACow chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was a nice opening chapter. The chapter was well paced and easy to follow. It's been a long time since I've since any of the Barbara/Ian Doctor Who episodes so I can't comment on your characterization, but it seems consistent with what I remember.