Reviews for Again and Again
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, that was such a moving story, I'm in tears! Loved everything about it! :)
Helena91 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was wonderful, i am sitting here with tears in my eyes and hoping that one day i can have what he had :) 3 well done
Helena91 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Marie One chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great story and bittersweet. Some friends are never really friends to begin with and end with.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was an amazing story. I really liked it a lot. And the Robert Kristen thing was kinda funny...lol. Great job!
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I enjoyed ur story :)
Tendarts chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Zo beautiful! And sad at the same time. Thanx for sharing!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
DelphiusFanfic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow very sad. I'm glad he got to remember the good times and not only the bad.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So sad that after all that time together, people still treated them (him) that way. Touching story. Good luck in the contest.
roosickle chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
, just beautiful , thanks for the story : )
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Just...lovely. Beautiful short, heartfelt :) left me with tears. a Prequel would be fantastic, js!

xox
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
sibaruneko chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
you should consider turning this into a multichapter story! or atleast write a few more excerpts from their lives. I think it would be awesome!