Reviews for Deep Blue Sea
Miss Dark-Angel Killjoy chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Aww cute :3
Michonyx chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Please tell me this isn't the only chapter. How can it be finished so soon? You really know how to keep a reader in suspense. Is there going to be a sequel?
marnie o'field chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
oooh love myself some well-written emmett :D nice detaileng , especially on the diahorrea and such, even though it's kinda disgusting, it made the story come alive somehow
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really enjoyed this, very gripping and I would love to see it developed into a full length story :)
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved this fic! I actually found myself peeking up at Emmett as Paul would have at the end! Loved how there was a bit of gore without making me sick :)
Tendarts chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it very much.
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
DelphiusFanfic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This pairing immediately attracted me. The thought if Emmett and Paul is so hot. The playful way the writer used the surfer lingo to add to the innuendo cracked me up. I was shocked that a shark attacked Paul and laughed at finding out the dream man was in the John when Paul was looking for him. Now I get to imagine all the scenarios of what happens after coffee...yum!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I really liked this o/s. Good luck in the contest.

As I was finishing off reading this the other week, I caught on our newscast that a local surfer had been attacked. It was an odd moment.
roosickle chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
ya know when the voting finishes here you should really expand it : )
SimplyMatt chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well, WOW, this had me on the edge of my seat once I knew what was happening, the reason I stay OUT of the sea abroad hehe.

While reading, I found my feet leaving the floor like they did as a kid watching Jaws hehe.

Really great and I hope the writer carries this on
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Great story! I loved hearing from both POVs, nice touch!
isacz chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i loved this. I would love to know what happens next
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really like this one too, the element of neither of them knowing that the other is gay and attracted until the end.