Reviews for Summer Skin
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
DelphiusFanfic chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was very good. I really liked the twist on vampirism and the pairing was sexy.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I enjoyed this, very much. Very sweet o/s. Good luck in the contest.
SimplyMatt chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved this, not a pairing I would normally look at, but the summary was intriguing. Very enjoyable
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow, this one is amazing, so original i've never read one with a skin allergy to the sun before. I know it exists, but never read it in a story. Demetri truly is a vampire lol. Loved it and I hope it continues! Especially since I live about a half hour drive from Newquay :)
twilight mum69 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Love this story, new pairing I would never have considered myself, a very different outlook on the idea of a first summer.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very original! Thanks for writing.