Reviews for Yesterdays
1tinac chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh so sweet.
Ren68 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
As far as I'm concerned this was the winning story. It was compelling and well written. Thank you for a wonderful journey.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
What a very touching and lovely story. Definitely brought tears to my eyes at the end when I realized where he was going and ultimately his final journey.

Good luck!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very much my kind of story and therefore no surprise that I adored this. Tears running down my face at the end which is often the way I determine if a story works well for me. Will be adding this to the kindle under the author's proper name once the results are announced!

Great job and good luck.
tattedheart chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What a beautiful story.
Tendarts chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very beautiful story, But a bit too sad for my taste. I'm more aan HEA kind of girl.
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
wow... im sitting here with tears streaming down my face reviewing... it was wonderful. thank u :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Beautiful, heart-clenchy story. It made me all teary-eyed, lovely ending. Good luck in the contest.
D.Kinney chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow! I loved it!

I was so into it I forgot everything around me. The memories and the present life intertwined were a nice way to control the reader's sensations, hot & cold, sweet & sour. The contrast between sensations keeping me on my toes, expectant of what was to come, suspicious of what has happened through all the years.

The shock between generations first when Ed watches two boyfriends together touching more freely than he and Jay ever could and then when the boy at the gas station called him 'pops' or something like that, not at least worried about not sounding polite, more engrossed in knowing about the car, also letting us know Ed had fulfilled his promise.

The ending was great! Jasper coming to take Ed with him, when Ed is already feeling too weak and not really thinking of the point of living without his Jasper.

I truly enjoyed reading it. I would love to have read their lives together and their struggles to be accepted at a time when being gay was considered a deviation of character. I wonder how they managed to have a good life with children back then.

Thanks so much for writing it!

I surely loved reading it! :)

Dani
roosickle chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
: ) I really do hope that this is the way it is when we die it would be soo beautiful : )
KM525 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was beautiful. I wept. Very touching.
PinkLotus2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
What a tearjerker! I was reading this at work (I was on a break! Honest!) and I had to go the washroom to calm myself. I could feel my eyes getting glassy...and I'm like thinking...can't start crying now...OMG but I did love the story so sad and beautiful at the same time. Thank you!
35nanou chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Joli manière de retracer un amour de toute une vie. C'est si triste mais à la fois on y trouve la promesse de l'amour éternel au delà de l'amour terrestre...c'est assez porteur d'espoir!

A bientôt.