Reviews for Cat of El Cajon
lieutenantlou chapter 31 . 8/10
Please please please continue on! Two years on and this story is still amazing!
I would prefer a finished fanfic tbh lol
This is the best GoT/asoiaf fanfiction out there so if you could, ya know, finish it, that'd be great. You did promise a few chapters back that you would... *wink wink hint hint*
IamMinia chapter 5 . 5/30
if CERSJAR is every family member where is the B for Bran
Anon chapter 31 . 4/28
WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
hihahohuhn chapter 31 . 1/21
Hey, I've just discovered this story and I love it! Is there any chance you still finish it? That would be really great!
AngelQueen87 chapter 31 . 10/7/2015
Hi, I just found your story and I think it's simply beautifully written. There are so many well written Gendrya fanfics out there and this is one of them, hun. I hope you continue soon so we can see Joffrey and the rest of those Lannisters fall.
Kaleeki chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
I like absolutely love this story and you haven't updated since last year but I just hope that you will.
372259 chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
PLEASE UPDATE !
372259 chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
YES! Starks banding together! Exactly what I've bee waiting for! Great writing!
372259 chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
LOL TYRION
372259 chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
LOVED Tyrion!
So glad Arya won! I was so worried that she was going to lose!
Loving the strong/super sleuth Sansa and Arya sister relationship :)
Awesome writing!
372259 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
LOVED the first interaction between Gendry and Arya! And poor Jon /3 !
Can't wait to read the rest! Wonderful job :D
JellyFishLover chapter 31 . 5/14/2015
Hello! This is my first time actually making a review; most stories I like but not enough to get over any anxiety of reaching out to other people, even if they don't know me. I love this story and really hope that you will pick it up again. I don't get much enjoyment out of my life unless I'm reading and this is one of the greatest stories I've read. It's not often I find myself so enraptured in something that I don't look at the clock and realize it's midnight and still not feel tired. Your last authors note was asking how people would prefer the chapters to be written in a sense. I would love if they could be between both the sisters but I also would just love to read the ending as sad as reaching the end would be. You are a wonderful writer and I hope to enjoy many more of your stories. Thank you for all the beautifully arranged words. :)
AllyrianFlame chapter 31 . 4/13/2015
Alright so I found this story on ao3, it looked interesting and was put as completed there so I thought , what the heck let me read this. When I got to the end I noticed it wasn't completed, only had 12 chapters and thankfully there was a link to your ffnet. I stayed up until 3 reading until I forced myself to sleep. So here I am, the next day, still feeling great after reading your amazing story but that cliffhanger! And almost a year without updates! You've got great writing skills and I love the gendrya and sansan. I really hope the fifth season premiere will motivate you to continue writing! I love it all and i'm excited to find out what happens next :)
IdiL chapter 28 . 3/14/2015
I haven't read the books so I don't know what happens in them but the most heartbreaking thing for me is that all the Stark children actually talk and se each other in this fanfic and this never happens in the show-always just so close, but never get to be with each other :(

But other than that. I'm loving this story so far. But please make the chapters a bit longer and have less jumps in the chapters