Reviews for Cat of El Cajon
sol y luna 0428 chapter 9 . 4/11/2020
oh the first kiss and what a kiss hehehe well sometimes it is a good plot I love to read about Sansa and Sandor
sol y luna 0428 chapter 8 . 4/11/2020
oh shit how reckless he is !
sol y luna 0428 chapter 7 . 4/11/2020
oh what madness you know i'm realizing i enjoy how you write
sol y luna 0428 chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
oh wednesday I thought you like racing, or watch movies of it. it's entertaining and I read full and I'm still interested
sol y luna 0428 chapter 3 . 4/11/2020
yes of course nothing to see that a sexy boy calls her hehehe
sol y luna 0428 chapter 2 . 4/10/2020
oh I love how you describe the scenes and how you adapt their dialogues
sol y luna 0428 chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
oh interesante
OrionsVisiting chapter 31 . 3/20/2020
Hi! I know I’m six years too late, but just wanted to let you know that I really love this story. If you’d ever continue to work on it I’d be excited to read more! Best wishes.
AllieKat21 chapter 31 . 7/5/2019
how did i just find this story, if you have any more i think you should post it
TheLittleCatmole chapter 31 . 5/11/2019
Are you going to continue this story? Pretty please?
Scoult22 chapter 31 . 5/3/2019
No it can’t just end like that! I just found this story and I know it’s been forever since you’ve written this story but I really wanna know how it ends! I’ve never been a big fan of San/San but I’m hooked! And the same with gendrya(which is why I found this in the first place) kudos! And much love! ️
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2018
I know it has been like 4 years, but I would LOVE an update! I always love Gendrya but the way you write SanSan makes me not mind it at all! So, I don’t mind a little bit of both sides. I just would love for all the loose ends to be cleared up. It’s such a great fic and you write it so well! Please!?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2018
As to that last review, just pointing out a confusing part. Otherwise, I am very much enjoying your work. The writing and portrayal of the characters in this universe really come alive for me.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2018
There is a part when you write Tyrion speaking to Gendry and he calls Arya by her actual name. Unless I am mistaken, I thought Joffrey, Arya & Gendry were all within distance to hear him. Therefore, I assume you meant for him to say Cat, as to not show he knows who she is.
ditah chapter 31 . 4/22/2018
GODS I need an update pretty pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?
about your question, I like both parts, Gendrya dynamic is glorious and I don't like SanSan in personal level but I don't mind it at all, I think the most important part is to finish the plot as how are they going to tear down the Lannister etc, if you need more of Sansa's point of view it's fine, I enjoy reading about her - I'm curious about which side Margaery actually is
but please an update? XD