Reviews for Cat of El Cajon
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
LOVED the first interaction between Gendry and Arya! And poor Jon /3 !
Can't wait to read the rest! Wonderful job :D
JellyFishLover chapter 31 . 5/14/2015
Hello! This is my first time actually making a review; most stories I like but not enough to get over any anxiety of reaching out to other people, even if they don't know me. I love this story and really hope that you will pick it up again. I don't get much enjoyment out of my life unless I'm reading and this is one of the greatest stories I've read. It's not often I find myself so enraptured in something that I don't look at the clock and realize it's midnight and still not feel tired. Your last authors note was asking how people would prefer the chapters to be written in a sense. I would love if they could be between both the sisters but I also would just love to read the ending as sad as reaching the end would be. You are a wonderful writer and I hope to enjoy many more of your stories. Thank you for all the beautifully arranged words. :)
AllyrianFlame chapter 31 . 4/13/2015
Alright so I found this story on ao3, it looked interesting and was put as completed there so I thought , what the heck let me read this. When I got to the end I noticed it wasn't completed, only had 12 chapters and thankfully there was a link to your ffnet. I stayed up until 3 reading until I forced myself to sleep. So here I am, the next day, still feeling great after reading your amazing story but that cliffhanger! And almost a year without updates! You've got great writing skills and I love the gendrya and sansan. I really hope the fifth season premiere will motivate you to continue writing! I love it all and i'm excited to find out what happens next :)
IdiL chapter 28 . 3/14/2015
I haven't read the books so I don't know what happens in them but the most heartbreaking thing for me is that all the Stark children actually talk and se each other in this fanfic and this never happens in the show-always just so close, but never get to be with each other :(

But other than that. I'm loving this story so far. But please make the chapters a bit longer and have less jumps in the chapters
Jay Jay Newton chapter 31 . 3/2/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon! I freaking love this story! More Arya would be preferable, but if a Sansa comes more naturally, I'll happily settle for that!
LovesDepp chapter 31 . 2/22/2015
I love the story and as for the chapters I am a major Arya and Gendry fan so that's my vote.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 31 . 1/27/2015
Really enjoying this fanfic. I can't wait to read more!
dora.explorer chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
Love this story! Please update soon? Great mix of sansan and aryaxgendry
Hey now chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
Anyway you want to proceed is fine with me. I think of this as mostly Arya's story with some steamy SanSan for dessert. I want to see the Lannister's taken DDDDDDOOOOOWWWNNNN by the Stark family and Sandor cleared pretty please.
Hey now chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I got to chapter 20 before I could tear myself away and then only reluctantly because my family needs groceries and stores close at night or something crazy like that. Anyway, that good. Love this Gendry.
yourloved chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
WHEN I SAW YOU UPDATED PURE JOY EXPLODED IN MY HEART! I love this story so much! Please update again, before a year!
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
I'd prefer more every other, especially with these lovely SanxSan developments. :D

I'm so pleased you've updated, I can't even begin to express.

-C
Nightshade McArthur chapter 31 . 8/28/2014
First of all, awesome story! it's taken me about three days to catch up between my own writing and all the other crap going on but it's worth it. Secondly, as much as I like the intertwining character perspectives here you've missed a real catch; What you could have done (And still could I suppose, with a tiny bit of editing) is publish the story as two separate stories from the perspective of either stark girl The Cat of El Cajon, and The Dove's tail.

Still a wicked story though and I love the fact that you've managed to capture the slightly more mature personalities of the main characters, particularly Arya. Always the tom-boy, I could easily picture a modern Arya getting into the world of street racing, even without her parents consent.

Kudos
Clegane's Shoulders chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
More Sansan :3
Snowdrop-143 chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
How can we be nearing the end?! It's just really warming up! I would personally like to see like either a 1-1 ratio or 2-1 of the sisters :) the only thing that is a little irritating imo / ooc is sandor's willingness . It's a little too much imo but otherwise good :)
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »