Reviews for Cat of El Cajon
Indy Pollard chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love the interplay between Arya and Gendry, it feels so natural, their distrust of each other, Gendry's immediate instinct to not cooperate in order to protect her from something he considers dangerous. And you've got Arya's stubbornness, recognising how her actions will hurt her family but wanting to do something she loves and enjoys, holding onto the shred of hope that maybe, just maybe, it'll be all be alright in the end. I like how she's not blind to the risks, she's actually listening to what the others are saying, but she's choosing to make her own way. I particularly enjoyed Arya hovering over Gendry as he was working, so protective of her car! Looking forward to the next update! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Just found this, loving it so far! :D
my black crimson rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I look forward to reading this, I love the idea of it already :) Please update soon!
xxsupernaturalgalxx chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
ohh, normally dont like AU but this one is brilliant. cant wait to read more :)
Dayane chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh gosh, this is way too good! Continue, please! jglkjfdklfd I'm already in love with it ;)

Can't wait for more!

x
Yema chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aryas and Gendrys first interaction was so their true to their dynamic, Im very curious for more given that Im usually not that much into AU fics its a compliment. :)
mezzofides chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is an amazing idea and is really well written. I love the chacterisations already! I can't wait for more. ASAP please and thank you!
Katie again chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
AHHHHHH.

I LOVE IT, YOU BIG DORK. i've got the dumbest smile on my face right now, and i swear to god caleb must think i'm looking at pictures of puppies or something.

the gendry shit

lmao

"only his legs are visible" and i think, "you bet they are"

and then i spiraled from there

"Slowly he slides out from under the car, rubbing a large, greased hand over his head."

how is that sentence so sexual? HOW?

and then "he's *tall*"

good lord you know that's #1 on my list.

LMAO at the quintessential arya reaction: yeah, well "you're an *idiot*."

ahahahahaa.

"It's a good thing you'll be working on my car and not me then, isn't it?"

OH NO YOU DI'INT. YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE.

MOOOOORRRE please
Indy Pollard chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I'm interested to see where this is going, a fitting premise a modern AU. I don't have much critique to give, this being only a beginning, but I think your characterisations are true to the characters, adjusted to fit the modern setting and their modern upbringing. I eagerly await more updates. :)
Katie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love you.

Haven't read this yet, but I love you.
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46