Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
thunnababy chapter 12 . 10/12
Now that the gangs all there all that's left is for Alice to meet Jasper. ;)

I know this story was posted about 5 years ago, but one of the stories you rec'd at the end of this chapter, "The Love Boat" by twilly, sadly has not been completed. I have pm'd her a few times over the past several years but get no reply. I really loved it and hope that one day she will finish it. You may want to remove it.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 10/12
Edward needs to curb his jealous streak or he's going to lose Bella. Without trust, no relationship will survive. Believe me, I know.
albalolagutierrez chapter 34 . 9/28
️️️️️️️️
Thank you i have no words i cry and laugh and
its weird that he has a account at the jewelry store...really makes it less special when bella now knows that he buys so much jewelry for woman that he got a store account.
Cullen Cousin chapter 37 . 6/18
Excellent story, great job!
Kriscmill chapter 8 . 5/26
Well I would have to disagree with Bella's choice. The fact of the matter is that if Edward wasn't incredibly wealthy and offering Bella a monetary incentive, her answer would be no. She is selling herself and her ability to have children for money, and I think we all know what that makes her.

Also I've never understood the almost 40 year old Edward/ 18 year old Bella pairing. In real life we would ALL think that was creepy. What self respecting 37 year old man would want to date a teenager? Teenagers are horrible creatures. I don't care how mature Bella is supposed to be, an 18 year old does not have the life experience. She's still ruled by her hormones, probably trying to figure out her own identity.

The fact that Edward wants Bella to quit school and have babies just adds to the creepy factor. The fact the Bella would essentially agree to that (does NYU even ALLOW you to only take 1 class a semester? That's what I'd call a waste of valuable space) made no sense on the realistic spectrum. A student who works hard enough to get into a top school like NYU is NOT going to throw away that opportunity to have babies with a man she just met.

Let me tell you, if my 32 year old brother brought an 18 year old girl home, we would all think he needed to take a nice little 72 hour vacay in the nearest mental institute. There's nothing wrong with an age gap in a relationship, but your essentially portraying an adult man taking advantage of a young, naive child. Creep factor x 1000
Kristie20 chapter 36 . 5/26
I love reading about olderward and this was just awesome. If you decide to post a sequel then I am definitely in. Thanks for sharing this :)
Romana973 chapter 37 . 5/18
I have to come back & reread this fic from time to time because it is so good. I love the feeling of love and family in it. Thanks so much for having written this so long ago.
Love thy heighbor chapter 24 . 5/4
Type your review .Like the story very much, relaxed you. There is just the swearing vocabulary of "THE LORD'S NAME" that is upsetting, HE BLESSED you with a wonderful gift to write so beautifully, MAKE HIM PROUD , by saying rather "Thankhou JESUS.
Congratulations for your fic
rclaurel chapter 16 . 4/15
40 year old Men are always horny and very potent, I have two kids, to prove that...love the chapter
rclaurel chapter 6 . 4/14
okay...hot man, and he wants me...Go or Stay, whats a woman to do
Ashmerlin chapter 37 . 3/29
Amazing story! Loved it.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
athome Jo chapter 36 . 3/5
Omg this story is wonderful. Thank you!
athome Jo chapter 25 . 3/4
Omg that puppy is fantastic!
11,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »