Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
Elle Whitecap chapter 37 . 10/9
This was a good story. Bella is only 19, and I don’t know exactly how old Edward is... 40 ish? It’s a little hard to get over him wanting such a young woman to be a brood mare, but I’m glad they found love.
clickpic chapter 34 . 9/22
I’ve read this story so many times. I re-read it when my life starts getting too crazy. Thanks again for writing this.
Dilioncullen2389 chapter 34 . 7/28
I have read this story more times than any other story! It's so beautiful and wonderful to read! Thank you for sharing it.
sheselectric1 chapter 37 . 7/26
️️️ amazing story loved it. What a roller coaster but it all worked out in the end x
Enjoyed reading this story. I've read a few stories with a similar concept but yours was still unique.
Edward seems to have a soft spot from the begining it's cute.
The only thing that was slightly weird is that in the first few chapters Bella seemed to be pretty fiesty and she just lost that throughout the story.
Other than that it's a wonderful story and I'm glad I got to read it
V3Ru chapter 37 . 4/14
Just read this story. Thank you.
Daisy Grace chapter 37 . 4/10
How come this story NEVER gets old? I've read it now for the 5th time. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I treasure it.
CosmicTwilight chapter 35 . 4/7
Great Story. Must admit I was a little hesitant at first expecting an overly cliche plot, but I rather enjoyed it. Thank you!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 17 . 3/28
I would like to know what Alec was thinking. Great chapter
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 9 . 3/27
Crazy! Totally crazy to go to Vegas but kinda sweet too. I hope his family isn’t upset. I wanted Alice to be there too.
maru1824 chapter 37 . 3/18
Me hiciste llorar, pobre edward sufrió mucho con el accidente de bella. Menos mal que se recuperó y ahora son una gran familia.
Me encanto la historia
maru1824 chapter 34 . 3/18
Me encanto! Que hermosa historia.
Realmente fue increíble. Edward y bella son tan lindos juntos..
Pasaron por muchas cosas pero ahora pueden ser felices.
Gracias por compartir esta increíble historia.
Besos
HollywoodTwore chapter 36 . 3/3
Thanks for sharing this story!
Lady in Black 22 chapter 37 . 2/20
I love so much this fic it's one of the best.
Lizzie87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Liked the story so far but in this chapter Bella looked so weak. I mean the Bella from the beginning of the story is not this weak forgiving girl who blamed her self at least she could of had that spice to her like if he didn’t believe her and trust her they had nothing to do together no more. And of corse they would of work something at the end but at least she would not make any easy on him. Make him work for it. If he react like this. For any other thing like it J.K.T pulls of he was gonna react this way. She needs to put up some limits conditions or something. I hope next chapters Bella’s character don’t go down hill. I like her spice I think it make her look independent and strong . I mean have some dignity she had money to go and rent or buy a place we’re she could stay after he insulted her is not like she had nowhere to go.
11,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »