Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
Salanna chapter 26 . 8/23
I’ I’m from Europe so I have no knowledge of US law, but Carlisle’s reasoning makes no sense to me. Even if the original trust fund was based on illegal activities it’s hardly Edward’s responsibility, so he wouldn’t be held accountable for anything above the original balance, which he’ more than capable of covering?
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 37 . 8/5
I loved your story so much. . Well done.,I started reading thi s morning and couldnt stop..I went to work and every chance I had I was reading..finally I gave up on work and read the whole day..I still wasnt finished by the end of the day. So I came home and just finished...well done a Great Story.,I loved it...I know you wrote it years ago..I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner..I certainly enjoyed reading it today
You know, You could have ended it right here , and I'd be fine. But I KNOW you are going to ramp up the angst on us.
I love writers who rec other people's fics. Not only does it give me the warm fuzzies, but it gives me a place to go once my current read is to finished.
Have you read A May to December Romance by Positively 4th street? That is another take on the poor college student/dreamy older RICH man. But she took it in a totally different direction. Both are compelling stories. I'm so glad the Cullens like her. Alice is going to ROCK Harper's World!
petmom1213 chapter 35 . 6/10
Awesome story. I can't believe I've never read it. It really is wonderful.
Mickey Hall
vamp-luvor-1 chapter 2 . 6/9
great
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 37 . 5/19
Still a fabulous read... even years later
lizhobbs1974 chapter 16 . 5/9
Love ur fanfiction if u want read one I wrote With Becky Harrill
Forbidden Love just go to my Favs on (Lizhobbs1974)
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 37 . 3/13
are you still planing on writing that sequel?
Fantastic story, I loved it. Please continue putting out great stories. I am truly amazed how creative these fan fiction authors come up with such great stories and you are one of them!
chattenoireofficial chapter 29 . 2/3
I love kick ass Esme!
Sequel? Will you ever do it? I guess not ...
Yana Thompson chapter 37 . 1/7
This is sooo fuckin good make a fucking sequel ASAP
litmajoronleave chapter 36 . 12/31/2018
I cried a lot here, and it's just past Christmas too, for real. Now there's five of them, and they have all the family support they need and want. Thanks for writing this, it was a wonderful holidays reading for me.
11,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »