Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
ClaceLover08 chapter 36 . 9/8
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Three Beautiful kids
I think Edward needs to work on himself before he is ready to be a father. Way too selfish and controlling. He is using Bella's insecurities and isolation as tools to reach his own agenda. This is gross. Sad that this couldn't have been done a better way.
leesmee chapter 19 . 8/25
Outtake pt 3 please EPOV
Denij chapter 1 . 8/10
I have read this story sooo many times and every time I am sad when it ends. They survived all the angst and earned their HEA. Thank you for sharing your awesome story.
Rebadams7 chapter 37 . 5/12
I’d heard about this story and only got to read it today. Such strong characters. Interesting to be in both heads and hearts. Bravo
Ren
BethMasenCullen chapter 11 . 5/12
So I wonder if Kate cheated on Edward or did something else like that to break his trust. Oh and I'm happy that Rose and Emmett met!
BethMasenCullen chapter 10 . 5/11
I loved Roseand the Cullens were interesting. I am looking forward to learning more about the cause of the tension between Edward and his dad.
BethMasenCullen chapter 9 . 5/11
I'm not sure how I feel about the speed of everything happening... but I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out!
BethMasenCullen chapter 8 . 5/11
She's really going out on a limb... I wonder what the first argument will be about lol...
BethMasenCullen chapter 6 . 5/10
I just enjoyed the first 6 chapters and I cannot wait to see what happens!
lazyncrazy chapter 12 . 4/18
I like your Alice
Not too overbearing but at the same time giving Bella a reality check
lazyncrazy chapter 11 . 4/18
Jealous much!
lazyncrazy chapter 8 . 4/18
He acts like he is too invested in it already. Desparate as well
lazyncrazy chapter 7 . 4/18
He knows exactly what to say to make her compile.
lazyncrazy chapter 6 . 4/18
A library of two floors.
Only seen that in definitely drool worthy and if you get edward with you I guess it's a bonus
11,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »