Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
Best start ever!
Emo4 chapter 37 . 9/17
I've enjoyed your story again. I only wish there were an epilogue. thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
JD Thorn chapter 19 . 9/5
Theories: Coffee shop guy - Jacob Black
Alice is hiding Jasper - duh obvious
And I really HOPE she’s pregnant!
I have no idea who sent the Letter but I hope they figure it out soon. I’m guessing it has something to do with Kate
Greenshells chapter 37 . 8/16
Loved this story
Greenshells chapter 28 . 8/16
Loving this story but going back to Edwards POV at the begining in the middle of the story is entirely distracting. And the fact that its the same scene makes the chapter boring to read.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 36 . 7/28
I wish the sequel had been written.

So glad Bella and the babies made it. Edward would have been shattered had anything happened to any of them.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 7/27
I had to go back and reread this chapter. Apparently I missed a key word here. Edward leaned over and whispered to her about how Carlisle and Esme met quickly followed by a bouncing baby boy. A bouncing baby Edward, not Emmett.

All is right in the fanfic world again. Edward is firmly the eldest brother. My apologies for misreading that and thinking you mixed up their ages.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 17 . 7/27
I'm confused about something. In this chapter Edward says that Emmett is 6 years younger than him. But in the chapter where Bella met the in laws Emmett explained Carlisle and Esme had their own age difference romance resulting in a quickie marriage and a bouncing baby Emmett 9 months later.
ehh a little too predatory for my liking.
PurpleRain27 chapter 37 . 7/1
Great story, loved it. The EPOVs were even better.
Tara chouhan chapter 1 . 6/7
I loved the story I have been reading from years... Can u plz put it in pdf too...
rachel625 chapter 37 . 4/16
I read this story about a year or so ago but apparently didn't leave a review. Anyways, I just reread it and it was just as good as the first time! Thanks for the great read!
Jen chapter 37 . 4/11
Thanks!
This would be so much more palatable if Bella were 24/25. As it is, a barely legal 18 year old would have tongues wagging and judgement because it’s frankly icky. The virginity thing just makes it worse.
Dirty old pervert if you ask me.
11,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »