Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
Kimberley Clay chapter 34 . 1/2
I dont know if you will ever see this but thank you for this story it was amazing! I cried I laughed, and I even got angry, at situations not you.
Missysue32 chapter 24 . 1/2
This damn Bella cracks me up
Kimberley Clay chapter 22 . 1/1
I hate jacob as any character.
Kimberley Clay chapter 9 . 1/1
I laughed so much at this chapter what with alice jumping down edwards throat. And her questions
Kimberley Clay chapter 8 . 1/1
I like this edward very Christian gray'ish
Fleur50 chapter 35 . 11/25/2021
J’ai adoré!
Katya chapter 5 . 10/28/2021
I haven’t been on in so long, but I’m really glad I came across your story. I’m not a huge original twilight fan (that might sound odd), but I love how you’ve written this sorry. You’re a really talented writer! Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
Best start ever!
Emo4 chapter 37 . 9/17/2021
I've enjoyed your story again. I only wish there were an epilogue. thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
JD Thorn chapter 19 . 9/5/2021
Theories: Coffee shop guy - Jacob Black
Alice is hiding Jasper - duh obvious
And I really HOPE she’s pregnant!
I have no idea who sent the Letter but I hope they figure it out soon. I’m guessing it has something to do with Kate
Greenshells chapter 37 . 8/16/2021
Loved this story
Greenshells chapter 28 . 8/16/2021
Loving this story but going back to Edwards POV at the begining in the middle of the story is entirely distracting. And the fact that its the same scene makes the chapter boring to read.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 36 . 7/28/2021
I wish the sequel had been written.

So glad Bella and the babies made it. Edward would have been shattered had anything happened to any of them.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 7/27/2021
I had to go back and reread this chapter. Apparently I missed a key word here. Edward leaned over and whispered to her about how Carlisle and Esme met quickly followed by a bouncing baby boy. A bouncing baby Edward, not Emmett.

All is right in the fanfic world again. Edward is firmly the eldest brother. My apologies for misreading that and thinking you mixed up their ages.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 17 . 7/27/2021
I'm confused about something. In this chapter Edward says that Emmett is 6 years younger than him. But in the chapter where Bella met the in laws Emmett explained Carlisle and Esme had their own age difference romance resulting in a quickie marriage and a bouncing baby Emmett 9 months later.
11,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »