Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
keshaluvsRob chapter 20 . 5/7/2018
Oh man, they really hate each other...
keshaluvsRob chapter 18 . 5/7/2018
I liked to know the dirty thoughts of Mr. Cullen.
keshaluvsRob chapter 17 . 5/7/2018
Great EPOV!
keshaluvsRob chapter 16 . 5/7/2018
I loved Edward's response. It was so romantic and I'm falling for him already.
twilightobession chapter 15 . 5/7/2018
Kate is such a bitch. I'm happy that she took a chance and told Edward how she truly felt.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 5/7/2018
I knew Edward would not be upset that she was not pregnant. Can't wait to see what Bella's reaction will be to meeting Kate. I'm off to the next chapter.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 5/7/2018
I am glad that they both were honest with each other.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
I hope Edward isn't mad when he finds out Bella told Alice the truth. She needed someone to talk to about it besides him. I knew Edward would take away Mike's scholarship when he found out what happened. I don't blame him either. Happy Alive approves. Can't wait for Alice and Jasper to meet.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 5/7/2018
Glad Hannah gave Bella a little in sight on Edward's past. Well, I guess you could call that their 1st fight.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 5/7/2018
So the Cullen men seem to like younger women. Lol. Cabt wait to find out more about Edward's past. I was a little surprised that they took the marriage so well.
keshaluvsRob chapter 13 . 5/7/2018
Kate and Jake are the worst nightmare.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 5/7/2018
I'm surprised that Alice did not insist that they come get her so she could be at the wedding.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 5/7/2018
He is controlling but he is caring.
twilightobession chapter 7 . 5/7/2018
I would be a little cautious. They don't know each other. She doesn't know if he has a temper or not. He doesn't even know if They will get along. Will they date for some time or go straight into marriage? If she goes to college when does he want to have babies?
twilightobession chapter 6 . 5/6/2018
Well, he finally told her. I'm interested in finding out if he wants a Dom/sub relationship or a Daddy/Little girl relationship.
11,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »