Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
This would be so much more palatable if Bella were 24/25. As it is, a barely legal 18 year old would have tongues wagging and judgement because it’s frankly icky. The virginity thing just makes it worse.
Dirty old pervert if you ask me.
teach2ndgrade chapter 36 . 3/23
I was so shocked to see you reference HELLP. I had my HELLP baby in 2008. Luckily we both survived. It’s so rare I couldn’t believe it was in your story. Very cool. The pandemic brought me back to fanfic. Great story.
FreeSpiritkaren chapter 28 . 2/28
I love reading his side. He makes me giggle sonetimes. :)
Kittycat chapter 37 . 2/18
Such a heartfelt story! Absolutely loved it. The first 10 chapters are a bit boring-had to fast forward. After that it’s great! Had me laughing and crying at the same time Good character development and plot. Odd arranging of chapter 37 and edward’s POV.
NB13 chapter 37 . 2/12
Wonderful and intriguing story. Thanks for sharing!
datahawk chapter 20 . 2/10
oh my God this is so amazing! So sweet and I know there's got to be drama. I don't look forward to the drama but I know we need it!
datahawk chapter 17 . 2/9
Love the little Edward side. Amazing story, I can't put it down!
Michelle Law chapter 11 . 2/5
I love that you rec other fics. This is the second time I've read this story. I really like the non-bitchy Rose. Drool-worthy Olderward is tres YUM!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2020
Really enjoyed this story
Elle Whitecap chapter 37 . 10/9/2020
This was a good story. Bella is only 19, and I don’t know exactly how old Edward is... 40 ish? It’s a little hard to get over him wanting such a young woman to be a brood mare, but I’m glad they found love.
clickpic chapter 34 . 9/22/2020
I’ve read this story so many times. I re-read it when my life starts getting too crazy. Thanks again for writing this.
Dilioncullen2389 chapter 34 . 7/28/2020
I have read this story more times than any other story! It's so beautiful and wonderful to read! Thank you for sharing it.
sheselectric1 chapter 37 . 7/26/2020
️️️ amazing story loved it. What a roller coaster but it all worked out in the end x
Guest chapter 37 . 4/18/2020
Enjoyed reading this story. I've read a few stories with a similar concept but yours was still unique.
Edward seems to have a soft spot from the begining it's cute.
The only thing that was slightly weird is that in the first few chapters Bella seemed to be pretty fiesty and she just lost that throughout the story.
Other than that it's a wonderful story and I'm glad I got to read it
11,264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »