Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
V3Ru chapter 37 . 4/14/2020
Just read this story. Thank you.
Daisy Grace chapter 37 . 4/10/2020
How come this story NEVER gets old? I've read it now for the 5th time. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I treasure it.
CosmicTwilight chapter 35 . 4/7/2020
Great Story. Must admit I was a little hesitant at first expecting an overly cliche plot, but I rather enjoyed it. Thank you!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 17 . 3/28/2020
I would like to know what Alec was thinking. Great chapter
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 9 . 3/27/2020
Crazy! Totally crazy to go to Vegas but kinda sweet too. I hope his family isn’t upset. I wanted Alice to be there too.
maru1824 chapter 37 . 3/18/2020
Me hiciste llorar, pobre edward sufrió mucho con el accidente de bella. Menos mal que se recuperó y ahora son una gran familia.
Me encanto la historia
maru1824 chapter 34 . 3/18/2020
Me encanto! Que hermosa historia.
Realmente fue increíble. Edward y bella son tan lindos juntos..
Pasaron por muchas cosas pero ahora pueden ser felices.
Gracias por compartir esta increíble historia.
Besos
HollywoodTwore chapter 36 . 3/3/2020
Thanks for sharing this story!
Lady in Black 22 chapter 37 . 2/20/2020
I love so much this fic it's one of the best.
Lizzie87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Liked the story so far but in this chapter Bella looked so weak. I mean the Bella from the beginning of the story is not this weak forgiving girl who blamed her self at least she could of had that spice to her like if he didn’t believe her and trust her they had nothing to do together no more. And of corse they would of work something at the end but at least she would not make any easy on him. Make him work for it. If he react like this. For any other thing like it J.K.T pulls of he was gonna react this way. She needs to put up some limits conditions or something. I hope next chapters Bella’s character don’t go down hill. I like her spice I think it make her look independent and strong . I mean have some dignity she had money to go and rent or buy a place we’re she could stay after he insulted her is not like she had nowhere to go.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 34 . 12/21/2019
Interesting plot and story! Well written.
ReadM0re chapter 37 . 11/13/2019
This was such a good story!
Emo4 chapter 37 . 11/7/2019
I loved this whole story. It was sad that Bella's Christmas' were so hard, but she was a fighter just as she had been her whole life. HEA!
Emo4 chapter 8 . 11/6/2019
WOW can't wait to keep reading. So far this is great!
princeselisa chapter 36 . 11/1/2019
I hope you do write a sequel!
11,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »