Reviews for No Ordinary Proposal
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 37 . 3/13/2019
are you still planing on writing that sequel?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/13/2019
Fantastic story, I loved it. Please continue putting out great stories. I am truly amazed how creative these fan fiction authors come up with such great stories and you are one of them!
kalopsiality chapter 29 . 2/3/2019
I love kick ass Esme!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/14/2019
Sequel? Will you ever do it? I guess not ...
Yana Thompson chapter 37 . 1/7/2019
This is sooo fuckin good make a fucking sequel ASAP
litmajoronleave chapter 36 . 12/31/2018
I cried a lot here, and it's just past Christmas too, for real. Now there's five of them, and they have all the family support they need and want. Thanks for writing this, it was a wonderful holidays reading for me.
litmajoronleave chapter 35 . 12/31/2018
I love this!
litmajoronleave chapter 34 . 12/31/2018
Perfect ending! The family is complete :)
litmajoronleave chapter 5 . 12/15/2018
Can't wait what Mr. Cullen plans to do.
litmajoronleave chapter 3 . 12/15/2018
Ooh, interesting! I'm hooked!
hollywood0878 chapter 9 . 10/20/2018
let's start off I've already read this 3 times. I'm not accusing anybody of anything, but this story is a lot like a May to December Romance but I am so so glad somebody finished it even if it's in a different version. but let me tell you great great great story I'll probably read it a few more times. no most definitely I will read it a few more times especially when I'm down in the dumps I'll read it again these are my type of stories they always give me a pick me up when I need it.. so thank you.
Kesme chapter 36 . 9/29/2018
Omg I thought Bella and the twins were gonna die and I was thinking about those other fanfics where Edward lost his wife in delivery before and then fell in love with Bella against his will and it was just so many emotions because I love those but I don't want him to forget Bella and Im just HHHHHH
Emmett-u-fool chapter 37 . 9/11/2018
Loved this story so so so much! Wish it would never end! x
Guest chapter 37 . 9/7/2018
I loved this Edward, He was a gentleman, yes, he wasnt perfect but He could get his happy ending

Thanks for Your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 32 . 9/6/2018
Thank You for saving the baby and Bella too.
11,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »