Reviews for Blessing In Disguise
meep15 chapter 6 . 7/12
Ante you ever going to continue this story? If not PLEASE tell us readers.
I really want to see where this is going, so like update already lol.
A Superhero Fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This story is Great! You should totally make a sequel or two! For such a goofy thing as gender-bending, you really made this a mature struggle. When I finished reading, I wanted to know what happened next. I think the sequel should have Norman Osborn hunt down Peter (now called Zoe) and try to capture "him". Eventually Zoe finds out about "her" spider-powers, and becomes Spider-Girl. the sequel should also show how Zoe embraces "his" new gender, and get's in touch with his new feminine form. (I'm the same guy who reviewed earlier. just not sure my last review got through)
any way, i liked this story and I want a sequel, or even a trilogy.
A Superhero Fan chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
You should totally write a sequel fan-fiction to this one. It should be about Peter (now going by Zoe) returning to New York, getting in touch with "his" new feminine side, and finding out about "his" spider-powers when Norman Osborn starts hunting "him" down with super-villains like Scorpion or something to steal and weaponize said powers. By the end, Zoe will have adopted the identity of Spider-Girl. Then you could make a third one to end it all as a trilogy. I thought this a strange yet interesting story with good setup, character development, etc. When I reached the end I felt like it ended on a Cliff hanger, and I wanted to know what happens next, like a good story should.
Do me a solid and make a sequel or two.
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
This is amazing! please update! I luv how hard ur making this on Peter, usually stories like this have him just get over it and accept it quickly but this is showing how hard it is to change. Great job!
Kidkaboom1 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
This one was enjoying this story... Why has it dropped off? This one cannot say, for he knows not what your thoughts are...
cfore chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Female spiders tend to be bigger and more powerful compared to their male counterparts. I've always wondered why Marvel has never taken that into account but I guess the entire industry is heavily gender biased. I do hope to see more of this though. Not many takes on this particular twist of the spider bite.
Troy koza chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Dude do more I love this and if you need help contact u viewers we can help you make more chapters.
shadowyblade chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
More please! Finish the story! This is pretty good so far!
Lunex The Cat chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Holy Crap this story is great please make more you are a great writer and I have got to know what happens next.
P.S. screw Norman Osborn, that man is a word I refuse to say for SO many reasons.
Taure chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You haven't mentioned his hair. Are we supposed to be imagining it short or has it magically grown?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Fascination achieved. Please by all means continue.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Fascination thoroughly achieved. Please do continue.
GenderBender25 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Hmmm, this is spectacular. Please update. And... Osborn be pervy!
metamochara chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
This is getting REALLY good, cannot wait for more
I can't help imagining when Norman Osborn becomes green goblin and confronts Peter/Zoey