Reviews for Blessing In Disguise
Kidkaboom1 chapter 6 . 11/7
This one was enjoying this story... Why has it dropped off? This one cannot say, for he knows not what your thoughts are...
cfore chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Female spiders tend to be bigger and more powerful compared to their male counterparts. I've always wondered why Marvel has never taken that into account but I guess the entire industry is heavily gender biased. I do hope to see more of this though. Not many takes on this particular twist of the spider bite.
Troy koza chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Dude do more I love this and if you need help contact u viewers we can help you make more chapters.
shadowyblade chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
More please! Finish the story! This is pretty good so far!
lunarcatx chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Holy Crap this story is great please make more you are a great writer and I have got to know what happens next.
P.S. screw Norman Osborn, that man is a word I refuse to say for SO many reasons.
Taure chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You haven't mentioned his hair. Are we supposed to be imagining it short or has it magically grown?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Fascination achieved. Please by all means continue.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Fascination thoroughly achieved. Please do continue.
GenderBender25 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Hmmm, this is spectacular. Please update. And... Osborn be pervy!
metamochara chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
This is getting REALLY good, cannot wait for more
I can't help imagining when Norman Osborn becomes green goblin and confronts Peter/Zoey
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Wow. Really cool. Love this. You handle it so well...if you still have the original, I might pop over to look at it.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Sonofhades57 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
By all means, keep going. This is a fine story indeed, and addresses a bit of fridge logic I've wanted addressed for quite some time.
Imaginator-Creator chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Thanks for updating! This is one of the best, and most original stories for Spiderman!
Turtlelurver chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Please, for the love of god WRITE MORE OF THIS! :D love it, I love it so much!
Orchamus chapter 2 . 2/21/2013 description yet, other than the height change...and his, or rather her, name should probably change, Peter's a little odd of a name for a girl.