Reviews for Blessing In Disguise
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Wow. Really cool. Love this. You handle it so well...if you still have the original, I might pop over to look at it.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Sonofhades57 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
By all means, keep going. This is a fine story indeed, and addresses a bit of fridge logic I've wanted addressed for quite some time.
Imaginator-Creator chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Thanks for updating! This is one of the best, and most original stories for Spiderman!
Turtlelurver chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Please, for the love of god WRITE MORE OF THIS! :D love it, I love it so much!
Orchamus chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Huh...no description yet, other than the height change...and his, or rather her, name should probably change, Peter's a little odd of a name for a girl.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Well, this is an odd one...certainly different way to go about the spider bite's effects. I'll keep reading, interested in seeing how this changes things.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Interesting turn :D
admirationking chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
you soooooo have to write more i enitionally thought this to be a little dumb but i like it alot also will there be lemons in later scenes
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I really like your fic!
I actually found you from tvtropes, lol. I wish that I could've read your old fic before you took it down. Please update soon!
popwert90 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very, odd, but kind of interesting... I really like it
Imaginator-Creator chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Omg, this chapter was so heartbreaking! I feel so bad for Petey and now all his friends think he's dead! I REALLY need to know if his friends are going to find out! Please hurry!
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
CONTINUE THIS also maybe Peter'll be classified as a lesbian now
just kidding also would he be doing something like I don't know wearing something to conceal his appearance like a sweater and a hat as well as sun glasses
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
h
Noman chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
weekly, weekly, weekly!
Amateratsu chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
your fic is interesting and terrific, continue, please! *o*
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »