Reviews for Blessing In Disguise
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Interesting turn :D
admirationking chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
you soooooo have to write more i enitionally thought this to be a little dumb but i like it alot also will there be lemons in later scenes
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I really like your fic!
I actually found you from tvtropes, lol. I wish that I could've read your old fic before you took it down. Please update soon!
popwert90 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very, odd, but kind of interesting... I really like it
Imaginator-Creator chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Omg, this chapter was so heartbreaking! I feel so bad for Petey and now all his friends think he's dead! I REALLY need to know if his friends are going to find out! Please hurry!
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
CONTINUE THIS also maybe Peter'll be classified as a lesbian now
just kidding also would he be doing something like I don't know wearing something to conceal his appearance like a sweater and a hat as well as sun glasses
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
h
Noman chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
weekly, weekly, weekly!
Amateratsu chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
your fic is interesting and terrific, continue, please! *o*
Shadow Sora94 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Poor Peter, really lays it into just how screwed he- errr, she, is, huh? Like another reviewer mentioned, can't even imagine how it'll be when that time of the month comes or start noticing guys...

Still though, another nice chapter- glad to read more from ya c:
dlgsprincess105hotmail.com chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Poor Petey, if he thinks this is bad, wait until he starts menstrating... or noticing guys.

He isn't just changed physically. His whole self-identity seems to be changing. The fact that he is now self-conscious about how complete starngers see him is just the type of the iceberg. He'll soon be thinking like a girl. The question is, will he still be Petey when he becomes Spiderman.
Shadow Sora94 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Oh God, this is beautiful so far :'D

Like how everythings looking good so far- think everyone's reaction is good so far and the fanfic itself has a lot of potential- gonna look forward to seeing more of this, great work so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
this is good.
dglsprincess105 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Here's to the beginning of a new adventure, though I wonder how the summer in Hartford will change Peter?

And how will they explain this to Gwen, Harry and Eddie?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Hopefully, this will be finished before the end of summer.I find it more interesting then marvels regular spidy book.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »