Reviews for The Angel Returns
forever fan chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
"Was there anything truly bad about a child whose imagination was such that she lived with the notion that her fantasies and dreams were a reality unto themselves? And since when did sweetness and kindness become crimes? If goodness could be equated with weakness in their world, then perhaps the flaw was in their world, not the child."

I really like this statement about Trelawney - it says so much about the character - and so much about the world!

Another excellent chapter - thank you!
forever fan chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Very interesting chapter - so insightful! I keep wondering when our Professor is going to face his own challenges and find better balance - his new child will probably be more like Trelawney and that won't be easy to deal with in the long run...

Great story - always fun to find a new installment!
forever fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow. A little crash course in family counseling from "the angel". He's an interesting character I'd like to hear more back story about. The mysterious Figalilly family continues to unfold...

And the "Tyrannosaurus Tibia" spoiler is about Phoebe's mother's whistling. You didn't think you could stump me, did you?

Looking forward to the next "angel" discussions. Thanks for the story!