Reviews for First Light
Lmb111514 chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
This was great, amazing how you wrote it all. I loved all the twists and revealings, it was all fantastic.:)
Kylia Skydancer chapter 25 . 2/24/2012
Nothing in this story ended up quite the way I expected it to. It was shock after shock as events happened. Cassie turned evil. Andros "died" (Something that nearly broke my heart.) Phantom and Cassie escaped. Ashley went after Andros and crashed. Saryn died. It was one huge event after another and it felt a bit like a roller coaster ride.

I could barely slow down in reading- though at one point, when Cassie and Phantom were in the midst of escaping Aquitar, I had to walk away from my computer just so I could catch my breath and calm my buzzing mind.

Nothing in this story happened quite the way I expected it. Somehow, though, it all ended up right in the end.
transformergirl1011 chapter 25 . 11/16/2008
The, best story I have ever read. I just wished that there was more Cassie/Phantom than Ashley/Andros. Other than that it was perfect.
Starlit Purple chapter 25 . 3/8/2007
Another awesome story and a great continuation of the first one. You have me hooked! You are an awesome writer!
JDPhoenix chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Okay, first I must say that I am sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I found this series on another website and have been reading it there for the past few days. But now! Now, with this chapter I had to come and rant in your general direction!

What have you done? How could you do this to Phantom? His life sucks enough without this! Why not do it to Andros? He can handle some more pain!

Okay, that's not really true, but still, I feel I have a right to be mad. I mean come I, I almost cried here.

I will stop now so that I can go read more of this wonderful story. I mean seriously, this is great! You don't find much PR fanfiction that is this well written and thought out. Keep up the good work!
jenny chapter 15 . 9/25/2004
gee, Zhane likes returning calls.
potty chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
sorry to interup u again but, where's the first saga series 4 ans 7? i can't seem to find them.
potty chapter 25 . 12/7/2003
First of all, don't be shocked OK? i've discovered this site a while ago (I just turned 13! don't be mad!) and i'm reading all my favourite tv shows' fanfiction past listings. i've just finished "First Kiss" and it's really really awesome! realy! (My favorite Pr series's PRiS and PRTF.) and i've just finished copying First light to my computer, hope you don't mind cuz after all, u can't expect me to read such long stories online right? (and my mum'll kill me) back to the point, what i want to say is you're a really great writer and i realy like your stories and i'm really looking foward to your *first saga series* and others as well. but i'll read the Ninja storm fic after i watshed the show cuz in my country, PrWF haven't even started yet. and i think it's long enough already so hope you'll keep writing and Merry Christmas!1
nOy chapter 25 . 4/21/2003
I just finish reading and it's a wonderful story got me grinning til the end Love cassie and her P*
nOy chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
I really Enjoy your fic Update soon! Lolz and I'm only on part 5 and I'm so HOOKED i'll finish it by 2nite lolz _
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2002
Another wonderful story. I really enjoy the purity of love you are able to describe between the characters.
lala chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
very good
Silver Warrior chapter 25 . 7/30/2002
Wow. This just keeps getting better. What are you, rewriting the entire Power Rangers in Space series? Nevermind, I'm probably about to find that out.