Reviews for King's Row
twobrothers chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Creative story. Jess has met some interesting people in his life. Shepard fits in with them. The insightful advice he gives Jess would help to mold the man Jess becomes.
Pidgeon Adrian O'Malley chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was awesome! I am a HUGE Jess Harper fan, and you did him great justice! Fantastic job! 3
Badgergater chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
As always, Fort, you create interesting and unusual original characters for our Laramie boys to interact with... and without sappy, 'everything is gonna be fine' endings.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Man, I can't imagine playing checkers without seeing! That's amazing.

Poor Jess! I guess the guy he fought died from what he said. I wonder if there was a trial for Jess?

I liked Ben Shepard. Too bad. :(

Great fic! :)
Rrund chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Great new Laramie story. Nice Jess and good OC. Thanks I really enjoyed all your stories
kayaklady chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is a wonderful story with layers. The imagery of a man helping Jess while he is blind and teaching him the way to reach Kings Row is really neat. I enjoyed reading how an older gunfighter teaches a young man how to live his. You have a mastery of being able to have your men say what they wish to convey with few words. I’m so glad you have chosen to create Laramie stories.
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Everyone has something to teach you, and everyone has something to learn. Wonderful look at Jess's education.

Twenty-one my a$$: I always figured Jess was maybe twenty-one when he showed up in Laramie.