Reviews for King's Row
Pidgeon Adrian O'Malley chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was awesome! I am a HUGE Jess Harper fan, and you did him great justice! Fantastic job! 3
Badgergater chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
As always, Fort, you create interesting and unusual original characters for our Laramie boys to interact with... and without sappy, 'everything is gonna be fine' endings.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Man, I can't imagine playing checkers without seeing! That's amazing.

Poor Jess! I guess the guy he fought died from what he said. I wonder if there was a trial for Jess?

I liked Ben Shepard. Too bad. :(

Great fic! :)
Rrund chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Great new Laramie story. Nice Jess and good OC. Thanks I really enjoyed all your stories
kayaklady chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is a wonderful story with layers. The imagery of a man helping Jess while he is blind and teaching him the way to reach Kings Row is really neat. I enjoyed reading how an older gunfighter teaches a young man how to live his. You have a mastery of being able to have your men say what they wish to convey with few words. I’m so glad you have chosen to create Laramie stories.
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Everyone has something to teach you, and everyone has something to learn. Wonderful look at Jess's education.

Twenty-one my a$$: I always figured Jess was maybe twenty-one when he showed up in Laramie.