Reviews for A New Normal
hazellevasquezhang chapter 23 . 6/27
TouchDouche chapter 8 . 6/20
That's where you're wrong, biatch
You call this corny? Pfffft no! This is amazing :D i love it when percy beats up dash
stuffedcrust chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Aghh why do I get really emotionally attached to stories that haven't been updated for over two years whyyyyyyy am I such a masochist. Just in case you see this and have any more chapters written that you haven't posted or any spare time or whatever can I convince you to post some more? I know it's unlikely but goddammittttttt it's so goooooood. No pressure or w/e ;)
choris antapodosi chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Nooooooooo! Percabeth! I want Nico/Danny is it possible? No Talhico just no that ship is fifty shades wrong. Danico I ship it, but Top Nico also Bottom/Versatile Danny.
choris antapodosi chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I think the ghost zone belongs to MELINOE. She is a frightful underworld Goddess who presided over the propitiations offered to the ghosts of the dead. She wandered the earth at night with a retinue of ghosts, striking fear into the hearts of mankind. Her limbs were black one one side of her body and white on the other, revealing her dual chthonian and heavenly aspects.
readerdreamer5625 chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
I need to tell you something. It's pretty obvious.

A. Single. Scene. Chopped. Into. Several. Pieces. Does. Not. One. Chapter. Make.

Get it? It's like cheating on your readers, plus there is no actual outstanding quality in each of the chapters that would bridge the gap. Put seven of your chapters into one, sure that would be acceptable, but three chapters needed to finish one conversation? Really?
Catterfly chapter 23 . 9/6/2015
Is no one going to talk about the ending!?
(Extra part)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
Harry potter reference nice
Jinx Luck chapter 23 . 7/28/2015
Ha, this is great. *snicker* Danny has his theme song as his ringtone. Please continue, this story is imperial gold.
Half-blood chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
please bitch
bibliophilea chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
I love how you drew ties between Ascalyphus and Spooky the owl that could have been Danny's pet in an earlier iteration of the idea for the series!
FallingNarwhals chapter 21 . 2/20/2015
HARRY POTTER REFERENCE! *Insert fangirl freakout here*
FallingNarwhals chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
I get the Spooky reference! XD
owlcity2013 chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
Holy schist you did not just throw a Harry Potter mention in there just now