Reviews for The Wandering Maelstrom
Chaotic chains chapter 4 . 2/6
Nice doctor who reference hope you update even though you haven't for 3 years
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
So good! I love it! You made all the pieces of the puzzle that is this story, fit together. The way you write really paints a picture that anyone would buy. You showed all of Naruto's pain, Kushina's remorse, everyone's hatred, Jiraiya's anger and Minato's blindness in a few short chapters. This is amazing! You should consider writing as a career.
mattcun chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
plz write more
Las chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Awwww dang it! In the summary it didn't look that good, but trusting how good your other stories were I tried it. Now I want you to update with more chapters!
squintscout chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
You should update this story it is awesome
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I like it, I like it. I can hear optimus primes voice when I read the prophecy.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Please tell me this is one of the stories saved?
Zaralann chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Nice!
Qzh chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
dam it would of been awesome if his name disappeared since his form changed, i dont know if the DNA changes too, his new form should have to sign it as well.
Dalek chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
THE...MAELSTROM! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS YOU MUST BE DESTROYED!

But seriously I like this
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Minato you stupid fuck! sorry but i just don't like minato period even if it is canon.
Draph91 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
i hope minato is removed from the contract
Frost2130674 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Here an suggestion for a story use the wandering maelstrom plot but have Naruto become Dracula from Lords of Shadow and have his mother and sister be turned into vampires. I also look foward to your Yu-gi-oh Gx stories.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Very interesting; please update soon
cherryblossm chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This is good hope you up date soon