Reviews for My Life Without Me
sueIZide chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
In my ending, they're finally reunited. Thank you.
ImYours1901 chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
I'm not an emotional person, I don't cry when watching sad heartbreaking films or books. I just never have because they never seem to hit me that much, maybe just a bit but never enough to make me shed tears. But this fic, this amazing story had me weeping and that has never happened before, ever. I just felt like my heart was breaking the closer we got to bellas death and I felt so helpless and upset. This is the only fan fiction that has truly truly captured my heart. I think it's safe to say that you broke me and I loved every second of it! x
grabadietcoke chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
So gutsy and emotional. I haven't cried like that in ages. Beautiful job with this.
Rowanita chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Holy poop on a stick! I don't think I have ever cried this much after reading a story. It was truly moving and worth all the angst. You have a gift for the written word. Don't let anyone (including yourself) tell you any differently.
Thank you for your gift.
Magic and the Single Wizard chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Wow, I just read this whole story, and I couldn't stop from the beginning, by the end I was crying. It was so good!
hot under the collar chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
So, I am actually crying after reading this chapter. That doesn't usually happen but it was just so sad. :( The saying goodbye to Bella at the start before her ashes were thrown to the sea was beautiful.
I absolutely loved this story and I will be recommending it to others. :)
hot under the collar chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
I like how you ended it! Though it was sad, I think it would have been a bad ending to this story if Bella had miraculously survived. :)
Good job, I am glad I found this story. :)
thepinktabby chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Oh goodness...*sniffle* thanks *sniffle sniffle*
movieandbookgirl chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
That was a very sad ending. It definitely caused a tear or two to fall. Edwards reaction was very well written too. Thanks for sharing!
snoopylover60 chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Oh, that was so good and so sad!
mdf chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
I cried out loud at the ene of this. so so sad
EternallyCullen chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Oh my goodness. That was so moving and so beautiful. I am crying like a baby.
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I saw this rec'd on one of my FB sites, and wow. Just wow. I cried through the last two or three chapters. Very well written. I may not have agreed with her reasons behind what she did, but - it was her life to live, not mine. Characterizations were magnificent. Loved the interaction with Jake and Leah.
malleelee chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
As you ad nauseum have heard, nursing Mothers enjoy a blast of oxytocin when their milk lets down while nursing. There is an overall feeling of relaxation and often an orgasmic sensation. I breast fed my babes until each were two years. Best thing I ever did.
Why would Charlie not acknowledge knowing Edgar/Edward. Raunchy is good and welcomed.
malleelee chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Foggy windows in a car are a requirement for long-term relationships.