Reviews for I'm So Dark Inside
LilyMarielle chapter 23 . 1/12
Yaaaaay! So happy you've come back!
You are an inspiration for me to go back to mine. You truly are!
Best of wishes to you in this year of magical 2015!
_
Can't wait to what you have in store for us.

Lots of hugs!
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Huh? Is part three 'Stealing Me Softly'? (and btw do you plan to continue that?)
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
Another great story! So glad I found them!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
So good.
Kallia.En chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
OMG, you just have to keep them apart all the time, do you?! I wasn't able to let go, I was almost late to work... and then they are not together again! :D So, that's a big reason why to continue! :P good job my dear!
Kallia.En chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Oh my... yeah, I have found it embarrassing as well and I don't think I am able to write something like this... I am just to shy.. maybe? :D but you did it well, it was just amazing! ;)
Kallia.En chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Oh yeaaah, I love this! I may think that he is not upset with her anymore... maybe he will be able to forgive her later... maybee...! :P well she did it so she would save him... that's a big gesture of love, isn't?
Kallia.En chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Oh my Goddess... I am not even sure what should I say... All I can hope is that her memories will come back... I don't want our poor Loki to suffer... :( :D by the way this kissing scene was perfect! ;)
Panda-superhero chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
So I feel pretty pathetic to say this since it's something I rarely ever do, but I was soooo close to crying at the end of this. It's an amazing series that's had me smiling, laughing, cringing, angry, and sad. I've feel in love with Halios and believe you couldn't have written this series any better. Not to sound obnoxious at all, but I only write reviews most of the time for series I really enjoyed and feel like the author needs to know how much I loved it. Now I shall go read the third part now. :)

Farewell,
Panda-superhero
Lady-Finwe chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
loving it and cant wait to check out your other stories :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Update immediately, please!
SleepySiren chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
OH MY LORDY! A masterpiece, as always. This was brilliant! Are you going to continue the story when Thor 2 comes out?
Hailos is a character that's been very thought out and realistic, especially in this sequel. Ugh, and those M-rated scenes had me envious of her! My love for Tom Hiddleston has ignited again, and that man never ceases to amaze me with his talent, beauty, and apparently his new dancing skills.
Demonic Jeirin chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Going on to the last story right now. Loved this. Must see more. See you soon.
haipa-chan chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
I have to say that i liked this story a lot more than the first one. The first one seemed to have a style or writing that was hard to read, might have been the longer paragraphs and talking styles. Writing this one though forced to to keep pace with the Avengers movie which i think actually did a lot of good despite you hating it lol. The paragraphs were more brief and easy to follow and the dialog didn't seem as drawn out and difficult to follow, previously it was a bit confusing. On that note, i love this story. I just want Loki and Halios to be happy dangit! *sigh* i'll just have to go on reading and see whats up ahead.
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Sweet, halios is a bad ass!