Reviews for Watching Shinji
Burned-Out Sage chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Looking forward to more, its getting interesting.
Trace Reading chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Seeking Professional Help chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
This chapter did feel like the earlier parts of this story.
The earlier parts are the ones I like the best in this, where Misato was subtley and realisticly acting different, to this strange Shinji.

I got a story idea that i've been trying to get an author to tackle.
SHinji dies, and due to his AT-field experiences in the eva, and much to everybodies surprise he reconstructs/ressurects himself like the boy version of Dr. Manhatten.
PM me if you're interested in it.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Oh such an excellent well written great story.
ChibChib chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
So confused, but this is really good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ChibChib chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
I'm getting more and more confused at this whats happening
jesakofedo chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I absolutely Love what I've read of this so far, Great Job!
COBRASTEVE chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I really love the story line you've got going it's like I'm reading the anime, you know? But it's a little hard to follow. Great action sequencing with Rei and Misato trying to save Shinji. A romance one, heh?
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Weird. Just plain weird. Fun read, however.
Zarbapha chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
I, am thoroughly lost. All I know is that Misato seems to have replaced Shinji as the woobie, and Gendo is down 1 hand.
Zarbapha chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
As FF Angra Mainyu can tell you, time travel sucks.
gynus chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
so puzzled, do not understand
Seeking Professional Help chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
While this story is well written, It has deviated quite a bit from what the description originally said it was about. I haven't heard any of Misato's obsevations about Shinji in a while, I don't know for sure what was the deal with this Shinji. I think the chapters before everything started going crazy and hard to follow, were the best and most enjoyable parts of the story for me.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
I do love the fic, but at times the plot gets hard to follow because of the chaos and action in it.
I'm looking foward to when it settles into drama rather than action.
Love the fic though, and I love the way you write Misato.
COBRASTEVE chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I am truly enjoying reading this story but at the same time it feels weird to have Asuka dead.. Good story though