Reviews for Arrested Development
Electryone chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was extremely enjoyable! I absolutely loved the Gold/Belle interactions!
allthingstv242 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was fantastic! I could never even fathom watching him eat pizza! I can see him eating it w like a fork and knife or something weird like that. Haha! And wow. Belle sure wears the pants here doesn't she. First time I read a "he opened to her"

Usually the other way around. Haha. Nice!
WolfGirl1300 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Love this please write a sequal this is one of the best Belle and Rumplestilskin fanfictions I have read.
B and B are Back chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Lol. This reminds me of Zane and Jo from eureka. This gold always wants to get arrested just to see belle which is exactly what Zane does to c Jo. I love it!
Rayvah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I am not sure that I can picture Mr. Gold behaving this way, but I do think this story is adorable... and when she got the call about the stolen vase at the very end I laughed out loud. Great story!
Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Haha I love how he kept getting himself arrested. Great story!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Silly but fun. Him sending her flowers in a stolen vase really capped it off! The fact that he doesn't just stop by the sheriff's office for a chat and to see Belle makes me think he's got a thing for those handcuffs.
becca chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I usually like it when Gold behaves a bit more...maturely...but he was SO HILARIOUSLY NAUGHTY in this that I lOVE it! Maybe Rumple is shining through!
Anne andrews chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awwwww so happy to read more of the adventures of deputy french and mr. gold! this is hilarious and adorable and all kind of kick ass rumbelle fluff! More?
LittleMissPadfoot chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fantastic story. Really hope that there will be a follow up piece to this )