Reviews for Uncalculated Risks
Your story has been great so far. I totally enjoy it and can't wait to read more but I have one thing I didn't like. Nothing big just a word you use a lot is "God" I don't think they use that word. I think it's even forbidden to use words from the dark days. President snow would never allow for people to think there's a "God" as he's the only one to control their lives.

Sorry if my English is bad. Im french.

Thank you for updating your story I really really like it
Graci Belt chapter 43 . 10/18/2016
Ouch
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I love this story. And I love your portrayal of Madge. My favorite by far. Tbh your execution of this story is my favorite. Everything that was done was just, strong. And I love Madge. So I loved your strong portrayal of her. No other story (that I've read so far) has come close to your version. And I love it
rorogirl15 chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
I LOVE this so far. My only criticism would be that I don't believe that Madge would be so calm about the fact that she killed two tributes already, or even kill them if she didn't have to. I know part of her persona is that she can be really tough and hardcore and stuff underneath her beauty, but she's also a Townie, like they said, someone's who's never done many physical things. I don't think she would kill so freely.
dvali chapter 43 . 2/19/2016
Saying "I am confused" would be an understatement. I think I need more, much more actually
Guest chapter 43 . 2/19/2016
I don't get it! The last chapter was like a whole New story. I love it but I'm confused, What happened to The arena?
Susu2705 chapter 43 . 2/4/2016
I am a little confused I don't know what just happend
xxlittlea chapter 43 . 1/2/2016
heheheeeehhhhh this was so clever i love it
Guest chapter 43 . 12/30/2015
YOU TROLL!
I spent several chapters wondering how gale was going to escape only for this to happen. I even thought I accidentally switched fanfics and was reading the wrong one. This is an amazing fanfic and I loved every second of it.
bekkivobekki chapter 43 . 11/21/2015
Oh you killed me...you really killed me.
chase the memories chapter 43 . 10/31/2015
Ahh, I didn't realize when I read your hints since I notice some.. But this fic was so good to read.. I really like it..
Swef Elizzy chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
I'm a little confused...
Did they modify his memory or something similar and he now thinks Katniss and Peeta was in the Arena? Wasn't he in the Capitol when 12 was bombed?
WanderingSpectre chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
God i was in tears the entire time that I read the last chapter, i can't tell if it was frustration over the entire story being all in Gale's head or relief! One thing's for sure, I'm relieved you kept Madge alive in the conclusion! I literally devoured this story, I couldn't keep myself from reading it. Thank God for the uncalculated risk I took reading this.

best wishes,
WS
Jo chapter 43 . 4/19/2015
Wait what? I dont understand this.
GomnaRa chapter 43 . 2/17/2015
The ending of the story was really shocking! But I enjoyed a whole journey of Gadge in his dream. It was a long way through 43 chapters but I was totally soaked into it. Thanks for this great Gadge story!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »