Reviews for Uncalculated Risks
FranQuel chapter 42 . 11/28
Este é sem dúvida um final extremamente conturbado. Estranho. Duvido se alguém percebeu o que você estava fazendo, uma vez que ao longo do caminho você modificou a história e de uma forma estranha isso até faz sentido.

Eu nem sabia que gostava da ideia de Gale e Madge juntos, isso tudo mudou depois que eu descobrir suas história se pretendo ler as outras.
This is seriously phenomenal. I love the romance and the characterization. Bravo!
Delarosa chapter 43 . 3/26
Sooooo goood. Congrats, great piece of work.
AmeliaOdair chapter 43 . 12/9/2019
I loved it!
ccc2014 chapter 43 . 1/7/2018
That twist in events I hadn't seen coming. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I very quickly understood your point and reasoning. I liked the last chapter, but saw it more like a one shot. The hints you dropped (especially the last half of the story) had my expecting something completely different. I was getting ready to cry think either Gale or Madge (or both) would die. I really liked your story where Gale and Madge were reaped, and how you made it their story. I somehow feel like I'm missing the ending of that story...
But over all great story. You writing is captivating and I want to keep reading, turning the next page, not having to put the story down.
ccc2014 chapter 27 . 1/5/2018
Good job with book one.
I actually thought Gale would be acting more like Katniss. Be the hesitant and confused one. I'm wondering if the Katniss kiss still will happen.
(I know you finished this story a long time ago, but you get my thoughts along the way, anyway) :)
ccc2014 chapter 13 . 1/3/2018
I really like how you kept the arena and the other tributes the same, but have Gale (and Madge) fight in their own way.
I would have thought though that Gale would be better in the arena. Not needing to be saved as much as he does in your story.
ccc2014 chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
Damn it. You made me cry. I was sitting in the train reading and had to stop so the tears wouldn't fall. Gale's goodbye to his family broke my heart - even though he probably will win the Games.
I really like this story so far. Looking forward to see what you have in store for us :)
Thumbs up for the great writing.
Cress chapter 43 . 12/17/2017
asdfghjkl THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! I really loved this story, massive thanks! Keep writing!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 43 . 11/15/2017
Although I'm sad at the twist of events this was a good story. I absolutely hate Gale/Madge pairings but this one was really different. I loved her character and how you integrated them into the Games!
krystalmarieconner chapter 43 . 10/24/2017
Uh plot twist! Haha wasn’t really expecting that but I loved it! This was an awesome story :D
chocolatecub chapter 43 . 9/6/2017
OMG! Amazing writing, I only figured out what was going on in chapter 42 and yet knowing that it was a "lie", it was still amazing. No hate, only love for this story. I'm so glad I took a chance in reading this, my first Madge/Gale story and it couldn't have been better. Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Your story has been great so far. I totally enjoy it and can't wait to read more but I have one thing I didn't like. Nothing big just a word you use a lot is "God" I don't think they use that word. I think it's even forbidden to use words from the dark days. President snow would never allow for people to think there's a "God" as he's the only one to control their lives.

Sorry if my English is bad. Im french.

Thank you for updating your story I really really like it
Graci Belt chapter 43 . 10/18/2016
Ouch
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I love this story. And I love your portrayal of Madge. My favorite by far. Tbh your execution of this story is my favorite. Everything that was done was just, strong. And I love Madge. So I loved your strong portrayal of her. No other story (that I've read so far) has come close to your version. And I love it
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »