Reviews for Uncalculated Risks
Susu2705 chapter 43 . 2/4
I am a little confused I don't know what just happend
xxlittlea chapter 43 . 1/2
heheheeeehhhhh this was so clever i love it
Guest chapter 43 . 12/30/2015
YOU TROLL!
I spent several chapters wondering how gale was going to escape only for this to happen. I even thought I accidentally switched fanfics and was reading the wrong one. This is an amazing fanfic and I loved every second of it.
bekkivobekki chapter 43 . 11/21/2015
Oh you killed me...you really killed me.
chase the memories chapter 43 . 10/31/2015
Ahh, I didn't realize when I read your hints since I notice some.. But this fic was so good to read.. I really like it..
Swef Elizzy chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
I'm a little confused...
Did they modify his memory or something similar and he now thinks Katniss and Peeta was in the Arena? Wasn't he in the Capitol when 12 was bombed?
WanderingSpectre chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
God i was in tears the entire time that I read the last chapter, i can't tell if it was frustration over the entire story being all in Gale's head or relief! One thing's for sure, I'm relieved you kept Madge alive in the conclusion! I literally devoured this story, I couldn't keep myself from reading it. Thank God for the uncalculated risk I took reading this.

best wishes,
WS
Jo chapter 43 . 4/19/2015
Wait what? I dont understand this.
GomnaRa chapter 43 . 2/17/2015
The ending of the story was really shocking! But I enjoyed a whole journey of Gadge in his dream. It was a long way through 43 chapters but I was totally soaked into it. Thanks for this great Gadge story!
looking-for-redamancy chapter 43 . 1/15/2015
REALLY ejoyes the story, and it only got better with the plot twist :)
love it, fav it, reread it!
Rumaan chapter 43 . 1/15/2015
I actually really liked your ending. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the parallel games you had throughout the story, the way that Madge was the one who could kill cold bloodily (although that's obviously Gale's remembrance of their conversation), fleshing out Thresh's character (even if it was just Gale superimposing Thom onto him), and the idea of it being Haymitch going into the arena with Madge. But I really liked the ending and the flashback to how Gale and Madge became close and now I can create my own ending that doesn't have Gale and Katniss never being friends again and him moving away just so Everlark is a dead cert (I'm still bitter Gale got so shafted. He and Katniss should have remained BFFs, which would have made her and Peeta's romance so much stronger IMO but I'll stop rambling on there). Anyway, I'm glad that LondonRainings told me to check your stories out cos this was great!
Rumaan chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Ugh all the Hawthorne family feels in this chapter had me sniffling. I'm intrigued with how this story will unfold.
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 43 . 1/9/2015
Noooo, that can't be the real ending!
cutemara chapter 43 . 1/2/2015
Nicely done! I feel a little stupid that I didn't catch any hints till I got to the end!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Oh my god that is the sweetest.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »