Reviews for What nightmares bring
KnightOfSpace413 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
It is awsome KEEP WRITING OR EALSE jk
Andjuzane chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
My god...AMAZING! This is some high class material you've written! This love square is fantastic, and it almost seems like a moe mature episode of adventure time is playing out. Bravo y dear author, bravo.
bcmorgan96 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Hey, is this a Finn x Flame Princess story? Let me know when the next chapter is up. And will there be a lemon in the story?
notalivezombie chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Lol oh Finn you're just going to hurt someone's feeling this way. And I can't wait to see how the other two will react when he chooses. Not like you would ship all four, that would be wierd.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
you did awsome! looks like finn is gettin luck with the ladies haha
Captain Ea Rayos chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Finnceline! Finnceline! Woo! Or Flame Pricess with Finn. but not with Bonni! I never liked her! XD

continue!
Deathbyawesome chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Personally, I think that that flame guy should (unintentionally) prove to FP that he's a very fun guy. Then you should put Finn, Bubblegum AND Marceline in a love triangle. There is an incredible lack of Fubbline fics on this site. But that's my opinion. Otherwise, I prefer Bubbline and/or Finnceline. Also, anyone think it's weird how I'm also involved in a love triangle? I think girlxguyxgirl action is pretty awesome. :-P
dragonbornmatt chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I say Finn/fp but that's just me
yodels chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Finnceline or die!
Phenomenally Extraordinary chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Wow I love this story if u still confused about a pairing don't pick them just let them be friends:)

(: I love this story
Batman's Favorite Daughter chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Finnceline Please do FINNCELINE!
7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
sorry if that sounded threatish.
7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Great continuation, remember please no FinnXMarceline or pretend jaded.
Adventure time lover chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline Marceline FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN FINN
LunaIsBestPrincess chapter 3 . 5/13/2012