Reviews for Defying Gravity
Valeereon chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
ok so I know it's been over a year since you updated and I don't know if you still do this stuff or not but you should totally post that chapter where Brianna lives! (And don't worry about the fluff...us readers love the fluff lol) Just thought I would comment and say how awesome your whole story is (I've read the whole thing like 3 times hahaha) and you get two big thumbs up! :D
LoriKate chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
OMG, this is such an amazing story! Sad though... Would you consider writing another story for Gone? Please?
Nina Vador chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
You broke my heart ! My only critique would be...I wanted Brianna to live. I mean it was so sad the first time, I just wanted this to not happen again, but this was great and I was totally fond of this I just could not stop reading, Thank you. (That would have been awesome if Breeze wouldn't have died :/ )
BooksAndMusicAreLife chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
That. Was. So. BEAUTIFUL! I LoVeD It!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
My god woman this is good! Really really good.. Just one complaint post the alternate endings!? Please...?
Matty chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
"tried an AU ending where Brianna lives, but I can't seem to stop it from descending into total fluff..."
But we want that fluff...
I'm hooked.
nerdfighter523 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Nice job! I agree there definitely wasn't enough Dekka in the epilogue. I am glad to see Dekka happy and with someone. Thank you!
Rachel chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I am actually so obsessed with this story. It's canon to me. I kind of keep it open and endlessly reread it. You're an amazing author and I will be waiting for your AU where Brianna survives. Thank you for writing this :)
jj4622 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
This is so beautiful, I... I...
I CAN'T STOP CRYING! HOW DID YOU KNOW EVERY BUTTON TO PUSH THAT WOULD HAVE ME IN TEARS!? *sobs* ...please write the AU, or I'll be depressed for all of eternity... *more crying*

I love Dekka/Brianna so much... Best pairing ever... Well, apart from Anya and Nunnally from Code Geass... Or Elsa and Triela from GSG... But I believe I just went on a tangent.

This story is amazing, but, WHERE IS THE FLUF!
Ibbonray chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
*stares open-mouthed at the computer screen* Wow. That was... that was intense. Janelle is an interesting character, but will never beat Brianna (in my mind). Please post the alternate ending, I would appreciate it. This is fantastic writing, I can't keep from saying this. Just... wow. Beautiful.
Dracones chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I would totally love an AU Brianna lives story from you. This story is brilliant, unique, and touching, and in fact I'm favouriting it right now. Love it, well well well done. Your story is beautiful.
MyGreatnessHasArrived120 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Nice ending I really liked how everything worked out for Dekka in the end. And I hope you post AU ending too.
Dawn chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Best story ever. But I have one word to say...FLUFF!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This is amazing! I love it!
NIghtrunner144 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
that was beautiful. i loved it and started crying at the end when Breeze died. I still can't believe Micheal Grant killed her off. ANyway, that was an amazing chapter. I think an epilogue of Dekka talking to Brianna's parent's and getting the photo would be really nice and sweet