Reviews for The Strength to Let Someone In
Lovelyname16 chapter 34 . 6/29
Please please update I've literally been waiting forever
Please please please please update
Flyintothesky chapter 34 . 5/7
Please update!
Really good fanfic, so funny. But the 'Last Tributes' have a lot to talk about. Great story!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 34 . 10/15/2016
I love your story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
They're not talking about the same person! Ha ha ha
Guest chapter 33 . 7/8/2016
Make her break up with Cato.
Bella chapter 34 . 6/11/2016
Please write more please I miss reading this story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
Okay, this has certainly gotten better now that she isn't constantly yelling or being an ass to everyone. Just the people who deserve it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Your OC is kind of bitchy and extremely off putting with her behavior. You'd think she would be nicer to the one person who might be able to tip the odds in her favor but I guess you weren't going for intelligence when you created her.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/5/2016
So please update this, it's my favorite story!
Lionheart543 chapter 33 . 1/5/2016
I know I already reviewed on your latest chapter but I forgot to say this; I love Marvel and Foxy! They are by far my favourite pairing! Even though I love Cato and Luctra, nothing can compare to Marvel/Foxy!
Lionheart543 chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
I love this story so much! Please update!
twibe chapter 34 . 12/9/2015
Aaw i loved it, too bad it ended :/
charnii chapter 34 . 7/27/2015
Oh my gosh ! In my mind I would never run out of chapters to read as I've only just started this fic but it has happened ! And Luc hasn't even reconsiled with the others yet ! I especially want her to get on good terms with Cato again, I love them together and interacting the most.
I really like this fic, honestly I was unsure where the story would go but you've done an amazing job ! I may be in love with your mind ! Seriously can't wait until the next chapter !
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »