Reviews for The Strength to Let Someone In
Make her break up with Cato.
Bella chapter 34 . 6/11
Please write more please I miss reading this story
Okay, this has certainly gotten better now that she isn't constantly yelling or being an ass to everyone. Just the people who deserve it.
Your OC is kind of bitchy and extremely off putting with her behavior. You'd think she would be nicer to the one person who might be able to tip the odds in her favor but I guess you weren't going for intelligence when you created her.
So please update this, it's my favorite story!
writingwithaquill chapter 33 . 1/5
I know I already reviewed on your latest chapter but I forgot to say this; I love Marvel and Foxy! They are by far my favourite pairing! Even though I love Cato and Luctra, nothing can compare to Marvel/Foxy!
writingwithaquill chapter 34 . 1/5
I love this story so much! Please update!
twibe chapter 34 . 12/9/2015
Aaw i loved it, too bad it ended :/
charnii chapter 34 . 7/27/2015
Oh my gosh ! In my mind I would never run out of chapters to read as I've only just started this fic but it has happened ! And Luc hasn't even reconsiled with the others yet ! I especially want her to get on good terms with Cato again, I love them together and interacting the most.
I really like this fic, honestly I was unsure where the story would go but you've done an amazing job ! I may be in love with your mind ! Seriously can't wait until the next chapter !
flyintothesky chapter 34 . 7/10/2015
Update dangflabbit!
Freederm chapter 34 . 6/11/2015
This story is incredible-truly. Every character has their own well developed arc, that flows with the story brilliantly. Maybe make Katniss and Peeta seem a little less weak, they seem to be quite fragile... Let's make them stronger maybe. Anyway, I really hope everything works out, because I have been waiting on an update since you last updated :( BRILLIANT STORY! Keep it up!
jessica02 chapter 34 . 4/29/2015
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
LittleBlondeDistraction chapter 34 . 3/8/2015
Oh no! Don't leave me hanging!
I just read all chapters and I love what you did with the characters. Luctra is such an amazing OC! I adore her and your story. It's so funny and sad and cute and hot and heroic and funny again.
Please please please update! I'm begging you.
And thank you for sharing your work with us! Lots of love
Guest chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
OMFG! You are brilliant! Please update soon! I want to know about lucs and Cato! Do they fix it? What's going on? I NEED to know! I am hanging by a thread! Please update soon!
w0nd3rw0man chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
More, please! I'm dying here waiting! This was so good!
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »